Honored Contributor

At walmart Thurs and noticed Betty Crocker came out with a new pancake mix. First, I've seen of it if it's not new.  Couldn't find my Mrs. Butterworth's, sold out again, so, I gave it a try. Seems pretty good I added teeny bit of sugar to the batter and ate a pancake to try it out.

Should be good if they can make cake mixes pancake should be good too. Although, I like Duncan Hines mixes better. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

You surprise me.........you're such a constant baker............wouldn't think you would ever consider using a MIX,

Honored Contributor

LOL that's just bread and rolls my favorite food.

Usually make my own brownies though LOL 

People in groups get the wrong impression of others. People think I'm a old, fat grandma type. I could lose 10 or so, but, I"m still going good at 69 and on the recumbent bike 25 miles a week.  I'm not Ms. sex pot or nothing but for my love of chocolate my biggest sin LOL I have to cook only on weekends the sweets and work at it.

My legs are great. ROFL proud of those legs.

Esteemed Contributor

I always use pancake mix with everything included 'cause sometimes I might not have all ingredients on hand, e.g. eggs.  Imho it's good to have on-hand just in case.

I cook my pancakes on cast iron.  They come out darker on the outside, soft and fluffy on the inside - really yummy!!!  Now I'm craving them - guess it'll be pancakes and eggs for lunch today!!Woman LOL

Thanx for the post @SharkE !

Oooh! thee goes my NY diet - blown on day one!!!Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

\Cj3qv0Cnh3lU.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

\Cj3qv0Cnh3lU.jpg

We're about the same size, but older, @SharkE .  Still gotta maintain - Boomers Rule!!

Honored Contributor

Um, who's older? hahhahahhahah  I'm vain as 'hale'.  If your older that's ok

ROFL.  I'm not allowed to be older. LOL

Respected Contributor

@SharkE Wow, 25 miles/week. I'm scared of you Woman Wink.  That'll enable you to enjoy a few of those favorites of yours.  You reminded me of Oprah's mantra: 'I love bread.'  Me, too.  

Honored Contributor

and butter, girl, why I have to take a prevastain pill daily , take a blood pressure pill because I'm married LOL  All I take, well, OTC, calcium pill.

I feel like getting out my Zo machine and whipping up one loaf of homemade since tomorrow is Sat. Cut off a big slice of bread and butter !

Better then pecan pie. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Um, who's older? hahhahahhahah  I'm vain as 'hale'.  If your older that's ok

ROFL.  I'm not allowed to be older. LOL

Me=73 (but don't look or act it - no one ever guessesWoman Wink):  I'm vain, too!Woman LOL