watching "in the kitchen with David" and the temptations bakers that are selling out are being passed off the set to a disembodied hand.  It's nice to see that Thing from the "Adams family" found work after that series ended.  ;-)

Respected Contributor

What a strange strange comment.

Honored Contributor

I watch the Kitchen aid segments with the sound off. can't stand that woman's voice. Sure miss the older lady. David earns his salary.

Trusted Contributor

@SimplyMe  I laughed out loud when I read your comment.  I think you have to be from a certain era to get it (... which I am), but I sure did get it and it gave me a good laugh.  I will think of your comment every time I see one of the hosts hand off something that has sold out to that “hand” just off camera.  I will remember “Thing” fondly!

I often think of Cousin It when they throw all that fuzz around for vacuum demos – I always wonder if Cousin It has been there…Ha!

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Honored Contributor

@Havarti wrote:

@SimplyMe  I laughed out loud when I read your comment.  I think you have to be from a certain era to get it (... which I am), but I sure did get it and it gave me a good laugh.  I will think of your comment every time I see one of the hosts hand off something that has sold out to that “hand” just off camera.  I will remember “Thing” fondly!

I often think of Cousin It when they throw all that fuzz around for vacuum demos – I always wonder if Cousin It has been there…Ha!

@Havarti @SimplyMe tee hee, me too! . . . Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

It is my understanding that with most television prouctions, if a member of the stage crew appears on camera, union rules require that they get paid an additional fee for it.  I know this applies to most live television productions 00 such as dytime shows and talk shows -- but I am unsure if this applies to QVC stage crew (since it is a shopping channel).  If this is the case, this might be why we only see "Thing."

Honored Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

What a strange strange comment.

Why ??

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan