Honored Contributor

Re: The 45 Best Frozen Foods at Trader Joe’s

@mistylady Agreed, their potstickers are the absolute best!  I will have to try their Sweet Potato Gnocchi, and their Key Lime Pie today.

Honored Contributor

I've heard about TJ for a few years before I finally got one. I have tried a few items - Sweet Potato Gnocchi is good while I find the Garganzola Gnoochi was lacking in the cheese flavor (I know that wasn't listed). The almond croissant is very good. 

Speculoos is good so I'm sure anything with it would be tasty. 

I have to try to pot stickers.

I avoid buying some of the frozen items since it takes me an hour to lug them home by subway. Easier in the winter months obviously. 

Honored Contributor

Hi @Yahooey Smiley Happy

Just in case you haven't tried it yet, I'd like to suggest the TJoe's in a bag, frozen Orange Chicken.  It's really delicious and one of their top sellers.

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

Hi @Yahooey Smiley Happy

Just in case you haven't tried it yet, I'd like to suggest the TJoe's in a bag, frozen Orange Chicken.  It's really delicious and one of their top sellers.

OK - I will look for it - you are making me hungry since it is lunchtime now.

Respected Contributor

Noel, you're such an enabler!  LOL.  I just know I'll have to try just about all of them.  All I've tried so far is the Mandarin Orange Chicken and the regular (not low-fat) mac & cheese.  It is fantastic.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

@Topaz Gem wrote:

Noel, you're such an enabler!  LOL.  I just know I'll have to try just about all of them.  All I've tried so far is the Mandarin Orange Chicken and the regular (not low-fat) mac & cheese.  It is fantastic.

Hi @Topaz Gem Smiley Happy

LOL, I was thinking of picking up their Chicken Teriyaki today, also frozen and in a bag.

I've only tried it once but I was happily surprised by the good quality of the chicken pieces.  Easy and fast.

I hope you've been well. TG.

Honored Contributor

...according to who?

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

...according to who?

@chrystaltree

As seen on the opening post:

"...here’s a reliable and researched customer approved list of the 45 best frozen foods at Trader Joe’s."

Who knows?  It's not hard science, but it is a way to familiarize one's self with that they have.  I'm usually too tired by the time I reach their freezer section to look over every option.

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

...according to who?

Sabrina Marquez. 

"Sabrina is a sophomore at BU studying international relations. Most of the time, you can find her obsessing over her Nutribullet, yelling at the TV during reruns of Chopped, or spending way too much time at Trader Joe's. Sabrina hopes to travel to thirty different countries before she turns thirty, trying tons of new foods along the way."

Her article came from a site called Spoon University and it was interesting to read about it. 

As for the foods, I've been trying to get the riced cauliflower for a long time now. Every time my store gets it in, it sells out the same day. I've been wanting to make a pizza crust out of it and I'm too lazy to use real cauliflower. Too much water and too much squeezing! 

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2

Thank you for the additional information!