Honored Contributor

Anybody order this new smaller model ? Think I'd rather have the bigger one if I was gonna buy one. It's 100 bucks higher, but, would me better for bigger turkeys.

I'd like to have, but, husband would give birth to twins if I drag in another appliance. LOL

Wonder if Kohl's has the litle one in stock or Bed and Bath I love their 20% off coupons and no shp.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wolfgang mini pressure oven

As I said on another post, I almost did BECAUSE this one is smaller. The other one would have been too big for me. I am tempted to just order the cookbook and see if that tempts me for the next time if comes back and the reviews come in.

Honored Contributor

I did order it as this size is great as it is just me.  I was looking for something that could accomodate a bone-in turkey breast or a small chicken so hopefully this will do the trick.

I have heard great things about these ovens so I am excited to give it a try and will post the results when it arrives . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm so jealous !

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Okay, just gonna say it.  I'm jealous, right along with @SharkE@momtochloe!Woman LOL  I have no place for one right now, and I just received a CC air fryer (after reading your and others high praise here).  I had no problem not ordering the larger oven as it was too large to use counter top. The microwave will need to take a dive before I can possibly get one, but I'm STILL sitting on both hands. Woman Tongue  Enjoy and I'll be watching for your latest adventure! 

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

Oh my friends @SharkE and @Gokat do NOT be jealous of me as I do not have a functioning kitchen whatsoever.  Neither the stove or the oven works plus the entire kitchen is frozen in time from the sixties (think formica countertops) so these appliances are a lifeline for me right now . . . I was so thrilled to see this as the TS as it is perfect for my particular needs and just maybe this Thanksgiving I will be able to roast a bone in turkey breast . . . YAY! . . . Heart

Honored Contributor

If I wasn't married LOL I would take out my Walmart toaster oven and replace the space with the larger Puck oven. When it dies what I will do probably.

I like the idea of pressure cooking since I'm the Queen of pressure cookers hahhahahahahahha

Space is not an issue, but, a husband is ROFL

Respected Contributor

So funny, I was just thinking as I was ticking off what I could creatively do to make room for Wolfie's ovenWoman LOL... For the use I get from my stove these days I could probably get rid of it and have plenty of room! Woman LOL

This sounds just PERFECT for your needs, @momtochloe !  I'll be looking forward to hearing back what wonderful delectables you treat yourself with!  I can smell the aroma of that roasting turkey breast from here!  Enjoy it!Woman WinkHeart

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

So funny, I was just thinking as I was ticking off what I could creatively do to make room for Wolfie's ovenWoman LOL... For the use I get from my stove these days I could probably get rid of it and have plenty of room! Woman LOL

This sounds just PERFECT for your needs, @momtochloe !  I'll be looking forward to hearing back what wonderful delectables you treat yourself with!  I can smell the aroma of that roasting turkey breast from here!  Enjoy it!Woman WinkHeart

@Gokat I gave it some thought before I pulled the trigger on purchasing the oven as I thought maybe I would more be in the market for a larger air fryer oven (which I recently purchased and absolutely love) but I think in the long run this will be the better fit for me for overall cooking needs

Thank you for your kind words and I truly hope I will love the oven as I have been a fan from a distance for a long time.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I will be most interested in your review of the pressure oven.  I have an 8 qt oval regular pressure cooker  that I got 12+ yrs. ago from QVC.  When it goes, I'm thinking of replacing it with a pressure oven but I'm not sure which size.  The info on what size pan you can put in the smaller version says only 11 1/2 inch. I'd like to use a 9X13 if I cook a turkey so I'll just wait and see.  Hope you love it - I'll be watching for your post.