Honored Contributor

Re: Thanksgiving flavored candy corn anyone?

@stevieb wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

We have become a nation without taste or common sense.  This proves it. Woman Frustrated

@Sooner  Agree... You said a mouthful... Smiley Wink

@stevieb Woman Embarassed Woman Tongue

Respected Contributor

What an over the top comment about a bag of candy...it's just a lighthearted treat for the Holiday & has nothing to do with common sense & taste. I'd love to share that candy with my family & friends...I miss silly fun & laughter.

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

What an over the top comment about a bag of candy...it's just a lighthearted treat for the Holiday & has nothing to do with common sense & taste. I'd love to share that candy with my family & friends...I miss silly fun & laughter.

Oh, I don't know... We all think differently... I like candy and I like the occasional turkey dinner, but to me, it's 'candy' forumlated to taste like a turkey dinner that's over the top... 

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

Oh, I don't know... We all think differently... I like candy and I like the occasional turkey dinner, but to me, it's 'candy' forumlated to taste like a turkey dinner that's over the top... 

Smiley Wink

The lack of common sense is a serious issue & using it in a post about Thanksgiving flavored candy corn is over the top....good grief it's candy, it's suppose to be different & fun.

Trusted Contributor

I agree.  It's just a bag of candy.  As I stated in the other thread,

I don't like candy corn but if I ever find a bag of these, I'm going

to try them.  Us curious folk are probably the ones who will

be buying.

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

Smiley Wink

The lack of common sense is a serious issue & using it in a post about Thanksgiving flavored candy corn is over the top....good grief it's candy, it's suppose to be different & fun.

Then perhaps we should simply agree to disagree... Candy is supposed to be candy and I don't personally agree that making it taste like turkey is 'fun'...  I would agree the lack of common sense seems pervasive...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@Ladybug724 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Ladybug724    We've already kicked this subject around.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Holiday/Brach-s-Turkey-Dinner-Candy-Corn/td-p/6431992 

Woops! My bad, I didn't know. I never look at the Holiday forum. Also I just read it on the news this morning so I thought it was new news. My apologies.

@Ladybug724 

Apologies??!!  For what??!!!?? Is there a new sheriff 🌟 in town?  

Respected Contributor

@vabreeze wrote:

@Ladybug724 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Ladybug724    We've already kicked this subject around.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Holiday/Brach-s-Turkey-Dinner-Candy-Corn/td-p/6431992 

Woops! My bad, I didn't know. I never look at the Holiday forum. Also I just read it on the news this morning so I thought it was new news. My apologies.

@Ladybug724 

Apologies??!!  For what??!!!?? Is there a new sheriff 🌟 in town?  

LOL! Apparently so! I obviously got someone annoyed without intending to

Esteemed Contributor

Yuck....I can't stand regular candy corn.  I'm sure this is just delightful.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Sounds as crazy as the watermelon flavored Oreo Cookies a few years back.  I love candy corn and usually keep some in the freezer.  Put one in my mouth and just let dissolve.  Most often all the sugar fix I need for awhile.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."