Honored Contributor

Not a fan of Chili's restaurant, but............

you know those onions and the dip they'd bring to the table before the meal?  Well that sounds good to me right now.  I'd take one. LOL

Do you have a favorite meal or food at a restaurant you particularly like?  

Honored Contributor

Re: Not a fan of Chili's restaurant, but............

Since my daughter spent 5 months here helping me, she introduced me to the world of ordering on line.  

There's so many delivery services it's order from pretty much any restaurant my heart desires.

Not cheap but if you are craving something it's wonderful.

Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal  It sounds pretty good to me right now and I have never had them nor been to Chilii's.

I am prepping for a colonoscopy and had jello and broth for lunch YUMMMMM!  I am drinking a Gataorade icee right now.  It is count down to drinking the gallon of Go Juice Woman Very HappyWoman Wink.

Yup, the onions and dip sound great!!!!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

Yes those are yummy. Lightly and very crisply breaded and the sauce 😋 We don't go eat to eat much even before the virus. I guess if I think of something that sounds good right now it would Olive Garden breadsticks and salad. 

Super Contributor

I love Culvers.  Their shrimp & cod are sooo good, & my favorite is their mushroom swiss burger.  Their ice cream is delicious also.

Honored Contributor

Chicken enchiladas at our favorite locally-owned Mexican restaurant that closed permanently 2 months ago.  Another victim of the pandemic.

Honored Contributor

@QP Doll wrote:

I love Culvers.  Their shrimp & cod are sooo good, & my favorite is their mushroom swiss burger.  Their ice cream is delicious also.

We really need to give that place a try again around here.  Thanks for the future of ideas.

Respected Contributor

Local restaurant's puffy tacos.  Will make the heart sing.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Since my daughter spent 5 months here helping me, she introduced me to the world of ordering on line.  

There's so many delivery services it's order from pretty much any restaurant my heart desires.

Not cheap but if you are craving something it's wonderful.

We've been doing the same. Last week was my birthday so I ordered from Steamboat Bills. The fried oysters were so good. I normally don't eat a lot of fried but I wanted a splurge. 

Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@qualitygal  It sounds pretty good to me right now and I have never had them nor been to Chilii's.

I am prepping for a colonoscopy and had jello and broth for lunch YUMMMMM!  I am drinking a Gataorade icee right now.  It is count down to drinking the gallon of Go Juice Woman Very HappyWoman Wink.

Yup, the onions and dip sound great!!!!

Poor thing. Just think about after it's over.