Honored Contributor

This is one of my mixing bowls -- I noticed this when taking out of dishwasher yesterday.

So I checked a few other pieces and they've done the same.  I noticed it on a newer set too which is floral lace. The unglazed part has done the same☹️☹️☹️

I tossed them, but, boy this is sad especially since I've never used in oven.

0EAF35B7-9FDA-4DBE-BBA1-4E351A9FAB7F.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

😲 How awful to have had that happen! I've never had that experience with mine, but have read similar posts.😐

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

Re: Temptations ...yikes!!!

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 wrote:

This is one of my mixing bowls -- I noticed this when taking out of dishwasher yesterday.

So I checked a few other pieces and they've done the same.  I noticed it on a newer set too which is floral lace. The unglazed part has done the same☹️☹️☹️

Wondering what you are complaining  about.   🤔

What did you notice?  Your photo shows nothing.  What is it suppose to show?

And if it was defective, instead of tossing it out, why didn't you complain to QVC and send the product back for refund or replacement?

So, are you done with Temptations?

~Life is short. Enjoy everyday as if it is your last day on earth. You could die tomorrow.~

Esteemed Contributor

I threw out all my Temp-tation’s years ago .... not only issues with the paint plus items cracking in the oven .. they were not worth keeping ... “cash in the trash” ... chinese junk!!!

Respected Contributor

I would never buy Temp-tations: I don't enjoy the damaged look.

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1   I never put any of mine in the dishwasher and I never soaked them in the sink, and just always hand washed.  

I even had a few (back maybe five years ago) new pieces that I had never used and just put in a kitchen cupboard and when I pulled them out to use I had the "crazing" you show in your photo, though not as severe.

At some point before this the quality started to deteriorate dramatically and I stopped using what I had left with any kind of food and no longer purchase anything from this line.  So disappointing.

I now use metal and Pyrex or Anchor Hocking or other glass brands of bakeware for use in the oven.

aroc3435

Esteemed Contributor

My sister purchased whole sets of table settings  of Temptations plates, coffee cups etc.

They all did the same thing and she had to toss. They were pass the 30 day return. Neither of us ever purchased  Temptations after that.

Tara also sells that awful food items full of additives.  Don't know how she has gotten away with it all these years.

Super Contributor

Thanks 

@homedecor1 wrote:

Super Contributor

@EatWell wrote:

@homedecor1 wrote:

Wondering what you are complaining  about.   🤔

What did you notice?  Your photo shows nothing.  What is it suppose to show?

And if it was defective, instead of tossing it out, why didn't you complain to QVC and send the product back for refund or replacement?

So, are you done with Temptations?

~Life is short. Enjoy everyday as if it is your last day on earth. You could die tomorrow.~

Who said they were complaining.  They were sharing a PHOTO ! ! ! !  WOW.  

I can say I am done woth Temptations.  So... How about you?????

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I'm with you Bigtraps.  I never liked this brand.  Just weird looking design.

Looks like @IMFat woke up on the wrong side.