New Contributor

Temptations replacement pieces?

Tara,

I have the original set of four Old World dinnerware in blue.  Are there replacement pieces available for purchase?  I broke one of the small plates.

Respected Contributor

Re: Temptations replacement pieces?

[ Edited ]

There is a company, Replacements LTD that you might find what your looking for. I took a look, they do have Temptations in the blue Old World. If they don't have the plate you're looking for you can sign up for their free search service & they will notify you when it's in stock. I've used this company several times with excellent results. Also QVC customer service might have info on how to contact Temptations. Good Luck.

Honored Contributor

Look on e-bay.  They have many replacement pieces for everything.  I brought all of my temptations on e-bay.  They were new in the box.

New Contributor

Thank you

Hello... I recently dropped the lid to my new teapot in Floral Lace-Red.  Does anyone know where I can get it replaced or what glue is good for the Temptations Ceramic?

Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

You can find some of these pieces on Tara's website. I've had some luck with it. I would also send her an email. Sometimes you can get lucky with that option.