Honored Contributor

Temptations Red White & Blue Patchwork

[ Edited ]

I use the Red White & Blue decor for summer.  I got a email today from Temptations about the "patchwork" pattern.  I haven't seen any of these pieces on QVC although I have bought the "fireworkfetti" in various pieces.

I wish they offered these I would definitely liked them better!  I'm going to order a few pieces from the sale depending on the s/h fees.

D075628F-9CDC-4ECC-B74F-60EDB59D8D08.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Temptations Red White & Blue Patchwork

@homedecor1 - I like this collection, too. My mother decorates with an Americana theme year round, so I've picked up a couple of pieces for her, and they are quite nice. I feel that the Temp-tations website charges very reasonable fees for FedEx shipping, and all of my orders have been processed and sent quickly. Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

This collection was 40% off on Flag Day.  I ordered the measuring scoops and ramekins.  Painting wasn't perfect (When is it ever with Temp-tations?), but it was certainly keepable, and they are very cute.  

index.jpg

Respected Contributor

I also bought the 9x13 baker a couple of years ago.  Highly recommend...

IMG_0395.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1  Thanks for posting. I only use this line for decoration, so I will definitely check it out.  I love anything that represents America and especially July 4.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

@homedecor1   @Ainhisg   So cute!   I have a few pieces of fireworkfetti, but don’t need anymore, but everything is so nice.   I probably have 20 pieces of mixed pieces.  Egg trays, a platter, a few big bowls,  a few pie plates, the quality was better at the beginning, but so pretty.   My fireworkfetti 8x8 did craze, but I use it more for serving.  I use my 9x13 several times a week.  

Esteemed Contributor

So cute!  Would look lovely with your decorations!  You have such good taste!