Respected Contributor

I'm watching ITKWD and see the baker is on and have a question for everyone.

Is anyone tempted to get this?  The price seems very high to me and then add the shipping of $7.50, it's $53.90 before you add tax!

If you love it and the price is OK by you, then by all means get what you want, I was just wondering if I'm the only one that thinks the price is kind of ridiculous.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

It's not for me.  Those twisted handles look flimsy...I would be afraid one would snap off when I lifted it out of the oven.

Respected Contributor

@alicedee   Good point!  I never thought of that.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

Don't do it! Those handles do look flimsy - like they'd snap off when removing a pan of lasagne. Although this is plain, it looks a lot like the one I had that fell apart while I was baking cornbread in a 400 degree oven. $53 is a lot of money for a product with a bad track record (others have also complained about them). 

Respected Contributor

@CAcableGirl2   I will answer your question and not talk about the handles.  

No I would not buy it because the price is too high.  I buy Temp-tations and for me that piece is out of my range.  

Trusted Contributor

I loved the teal, but I didn't order it because I have a cabinet full of TT I don't use.  If Tara was to offer smaller sizes I might buy.

Honored Contributor

IMO after buying many many things from Temptations invest your $$$ in Fiestaware (they have lots of colors).

OR the other line I'm using now is Cooks Essentials Ceramic bakers.  Great product, cleanup!  

Don't know if they still offer these, I bought on clearance.