Occasional Contributor

Does anyone have turquoise in their kitchen and Temp-tations items?  What color do you have in Temp-tations?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Temp-tations Colors

[ Edited ]

Deep breath . . . Springfetti, Fireworkfetti, Falllfetti.  OW lime, red, grey, tangerine, hot pink, green, blue, poinsettia, black, cream, brown.  OW "Vivid", spice, red, confetti, harvest.  FL red, spice, lime, winter.  FL "Vivid", green.  Gingham gardens, lime and black.  Polka dot, blue and cream.

Assorted other trinkets in seasonal colors and patterns.

I do not use/display everything all the time (!) but I do mix/match.  I have some turquoise and light blue elements in my kitchen, but I've chosen not to get into the OW/FL teal (though the spring colors incorporate the teal), or the FL blue.

Early morning confessions of a TT junkie (and no, <you know who you are>, I do not consider it "junk"Smiley Happy).  I enjoy it!

What do you have, @tyjora?

eta:  I forgot a few colors in the first round

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

The lime seems to have turquoise as the accent color but I haven't seen it in person. I only have the FL winter and I'm trying to figure out what coordinates with it. I'm about reading to just give up and buy whatever colors I like. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Occasional Contributor

i have not purchased any Temp-tations yet.  i do not kmow what color to get.

Honored Contributor

I have the floral lace light blue - it looks more like turquois than light blue.

~ house cat ~