Will never purcahse Temp-tations again. It will crack,explode and break. Do not believe what they say about it on QVC.

Respected Contributor

@nana59 The dinner wear holds up really well. I use the dessert plates though , the dinner plates are too heavy for me to hold. But I put the tempt- tion plates and soup bowl, ramekins in my air-fryer.I have owned mine for 8 years. Best dishes I ever owned.

Respected Contributor

@house_cat Really pretty. I own the spice poka-dot.

Respected Contributor

I'll add my two cents- as pretty as Temptations can be (not always just sometimes) don't let yourself get tempted. I did and have lots of pieces in my basement on chrome shelves. This is the thing though: you can't bake with them. They almost immediately develop weird brown streaks and eventually cracks. 

As long as you use them for other non-oven purposes, i.e., mixing bowls, coffee mugs, chips and dip, etc., you'll be fine. They are not oven safe and the fact that Tara continually makes this claim is amazing to me. I even followed her care instrux to a T and it makes no difference.

I used to be the biggest supporter of the brand but when I started noticing all of my oven pieces going to c##p I stopped buying. And yes the older pieces are just as bad.

Respected Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

I would never be temp-ted by dinnerware that could crack.

Its not the best quality. Better to buy old fashioned Corning Ware.  Have had my pieces since the 1970s.