New Contributor

Temp-Tations: Save Your Money!!!

Temp-Tations pieces ARE tempting and we've probably all been snowed once or twice by the QVC sales pitch. That's why I'm posting this for anyone who's wondering about purchasing their first pieces of this line. DON'T!!! I have a set of the red Country Lace which I've loved (but used infrequently--I'm not a big cook) and handled with TLC. I recently noticed a hairline crack in the bottom of the one I bake in the most and e-mailed Tara about purchasing a replacement after reading posts that she and her team were very helpful when contacted with questions or problems. Well, I just opened a one-sentence e-mail from Tara basically saying thanks for your purchase, but sorry, I can't help you. I purchased the red polka-dot carrier set for my daughter for Christmas and she was thrilled and on her way to becoming another Temp-Tations customer. No longer. Her set's going back and I will never purchase another item from this line. How can you offer only one set of solid color dishes, which were very popular, and just discontinue them? And what's the point of offering all these matching trivets, baskets, carriers, etc., only to waste them as well when a piece breaks? But then, maybe that's the point--trying to make you order a completely new set on a regular basis. No way. Thanks, I needed to vent.