New Contributor

Hey!

I haven't seen any new techniques cookware presentations lately...have I missed something? Will there be more soon?

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen techniques at all in a very long time. I have the hard anodized 4 qt pressure cooker that I love.

New Contributor

Thanks for responding {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Me too (not seeing them in a while). I was always excited to order some, and was wondering if they are coming out with new sets. But I also noticed a lot of Cooks Essentials presentations and a newer line (I can't remember the name right now). I thought they might be phasing Techniques out in favor of a different line...hmmm.

Trusted Contributor

The Technique and Prepology lines were all merged into Cook's Essentials which is now represented by Meredith Lawrence. This happened months ago and was discussed here. This is why Bob Warden and Eric Thiess (sp?) have moved on to other products.

Honored Contributor
On 2/4/2015 wagirl said:

I haven't seen techniques at all in a very long time. I have the hard anodized 4 qt pressure cooker that I love.

I think they had a newer CE set on a few weeks ago. Had a ""speckled"" finish to it. Meredith presented it. Came in nice colors.

Esteemed Contributor

Rachael Ray has a cookware set...on Friday....as a TSV....

Trusted Contributor

I have a set from years ago. When I bought it, I bought all new silicone utensils to use in it. Between the two, that stuff still looks brand new. I would suggest anyone getting new cookware, invest in silicone tools. They take the heat, and never damage your cookware.

Honored Contributor

Trisha Yearwood is going to have a cookwear set as well as Pioneer Woman.

We will have lots of options.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Trisha will have a TSV set of Greenpans and there is also a TSV set from Circulon. Both int he Feb Insider.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
New Contributor

You guys are great! Thank you so much for the responses...it gives me understanding and a great direction for our decision making Smiley Happy