New Contributor

Davids jumping from Nutrisystem to preserves?

Does anyone else find it strange that David is showing his meatball on a stick, then endorsing Nutrisystem, then jumping into the preserves? LOL, I would think that would put a damper on the Nutrisystem sales.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Davids jumping from Nutrisystem to preserves?

I was chuckling to myself watching him.....there really was no need to even have the TSV on his show....it had an entire hour just before his show....and Rick is doing an hour now...right after DV show...overkill...like all the other TSV's.....

Valued Contributor

I'm so over all this overkill....

Valued Contributor

Don't find it strange at all. David is am employee of QVC and does his presentations as to what QVC tells him to do...what is strange about doing his job?

Honored Contributor

Very few people are going to jump on the Nutrisystem (which was the TSV and other TSVs are always shown on his program) bandwagon and the other presentations are for the rest of the viewers.

Regular Contributor

It's kinda like everything else they sell, one minute the Dyson vac is the best thing since sliced bread, and the next it's the Shark. Cookware too, Technique's, Rachael Ray, Emeril, the list goes on.

Respected Contributor

Do you find it odd that the same salesperson that sells you a high performance Corvette can also sell you a diesel dually truck or a tiny electric Spark?

Super Contributor

I grew up working in my stepdad's grocery store. I sold vegetables AND Oreo cookies. Granted, not with the same flair as David.Smile

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Super Contributor

I flipped by very quickly to see him oooing and ahhhhing over how ""delicious"" the NS pasta was.

Righhhhtttttt. Click went the channel.

Contributor

The poster boy of unhealthy eating selling Nutrisystem. What hypocrisy. I know he sells what they tell him to sell. But if I were the Nutrisystem vendor, I would refuse to have David present my product, no matter how much he sells. It's ridiculous to hear him say how satisfying that tiny bag of cheese puffs is or the "big" portions of entrees. He touts the wonders of healthy eating then goes back and eats mac and cheese, bacon, cheeseburger soup, cheesecake, Cheryl's cookies, etc. And he is proud of his unhealthy eating habits.