Trusted Contributor

coffee with ovaltine

Trusted Contributor

Re: Tea or Coffee

[ Edited ]

Hot Thompson's Irish Breakfast tea with light cream, no sugar, in the morning. Dunkin Donuts iced coffee, light with cream, no sugar, after lunch. A cup of hot Twinings Extra Bold English Breakfast tea, cream no sugar after dinner.

When working from home I might have an extra cup or two of hot tea.

Iced tea no cream, no sgar in the summer. I make mine wit double tea bags steeped in half cup hot water, cooled, then poured over ice.

ICE, ice, I have to have ice in my Diet 7-Up and iced tea, Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Sooner,

I am married to a heavy ice user, but prefer  my drinks at room temperature.  

If I order sweet tea out, I drink it with ice, but doubt I consume a dozen ice cubes in a year here at home.  I do not put my koolaid or Coke in the refrigerator.   The Coke and bottled water I store in my garage are the perfect temperature for me all year round.   

I just don't like the sensation of hot or cold, drinks, or food.   

Honored Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

@Sooner,

I am married to a heavy ice user, but prefer  my drinks at room temperature.  

If I order sweet tea out, I drink it with ice, but doubt I consume a dozen ice cubes in a year here at home.  I do not put my koolaid or Coke in the refrigerator.   The Coke and bottled water I store in my garage are the perfect temperature for me all year round.   

I just don't like the sensation of hot or cold, drinks, or food.   

@RedTop You ain't from around here are 'ya? Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Tea or Coffee

[ Edited ]

Just Tea.  I tried to like Coffee, but no...I don't like it.  I love any tea hot or old with sugar and lemon

When I was in the UK, I tried it with sweetner and milk.  Didn't like it!  I prefer the "French style"  lemon instead of milk

Honored Contributor

Coffee with breakfast and for lunch in cooler weather.  Right now it's iced tea with dinner and most lunches.  

Honored Contributor

We never drink iced tea with sugar.  Just lots of ice and strong tea, sometimes peach tea in the summer.  Or Sonic's weaker tea with that crispy little ice they have!  I love Sonic ice.

Rarely I'll take a dark malty tea with milk, almost never with any sugar.