Honored Contributor

I go through phases ... now I'm in my coffee phase.   During cool weather - I can go through a 12 cup pot every day.   I think I'm immune to caffeine - I can drink coffee right up to bed time and get a good night's sleep.  

As soon as weather warms up - I'm looking for ice tea.  I buy boxes of all sorts of different teas.  BUT - in the mornng - a cup of steaming coffee.

Honored Contributor

@Dinaki 

Athens .... the birthplace of Western Civilization!  What a wonderful place to be from. 

-----------------------------------------------------

@Dinaki  wrote

I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece

Trusted Contributor

I thank you ALRATIBA, you too have a wondefull country that many real Americans have fought for the sovereignity.

America is the people and you all people should stay united to stand tall!

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

Iced tea, hot coffee.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

i drink strong coffee.  sometimes in the colder weather, though, when i feel chilled to the bone, i enjoy a lovely cup of tea.  

Trusted Contributor

tea with lemon after breakfast, then up to 4 venti sized cups throughout the day. some days even more. 

Trusted Contributor

@Dinaki  Although I like the way coffee smells, could never aquire the taste for it. Love hot tea with cream and stevia, and especially chi lattee.

Super Contributor

I like coffee in the morning and in the afternoon....in the evening.... I enjoy a cup of hot tea ....with a splash of half and half....

Honored Contributor

I mostly drink iced tea or iced cold brew coffee.  I love cold strong brew coffee, it is so much better than hot brew which is bitter.

I only drink hot drinks when I am cold and can't get warmed up.  I prefer hot tea to hot coffee

Frequent Contributor

I've always drank both hot coffee, hot teas, and iced teas.  I do enjoy the different flavors of teas.  Lately, I've been using the flavored coffee creamers, I enjoy the hazelnut and the vanilla and I don't use sugar with the creamers, I've been even using the creamers in my hot teas.