Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@FranandZoe wrote:

Hubby & I drink Twinings Irish Breakfast tea - love it.

I drank Red Rose all my life.  Then we went to London in 2013 and loved the Twinings tea there.  When we came back I bought a sampler box of different Twinings tea and we liked the Iriah Breakfast the best.

I am drinking more lately lol.

@FranandZoe Every year before Christmas, when it is on sale, I order the big jars and gift sets and some things for ME from Twinings in London.

They have some teas not for international sale, and maybe it is my imagination but some of their teas seem stronger or different than the ones we get here.

The big glass jars filled with tea bags are beautiful!

Sooner thanks - I'll check them out.  The tea hubby & I drank in London was the best - and sooooo hot.

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

I generally rotate between English Breakfast, English Teatime, & Darjeeling.  However, it seems a lot of stores are pushing the black teas aside for green teas and what I call frou frou teas.  I guess that is what you are calling flavored teas?  Hubby likes the Tazo Green Tea w/Ginsing.  I don't care for Green Tea at all.  My Publix has quit carrying Darjeeling altogether, and Kroger & Target were both out of it.  So I picked up something called Breakfast Blend to try in place of the Darjeeling for the immediate future.  

I also have a Russian blend given to me by a Russian lady called Czar Nicholas that is very nice, has a bit of a fruity flavor.  It's a loose tea, so I don't often think to drink it.  

It's so nice to see that someone else doesn't care for Green Tea.   I was beginning to think it was only me.    To me. it just tastes like water.    I'm a tea drinker only, can't stand coffee.  But my tea has to be strong.  

Trusted Contributor

I've been having earl grey lately with a little cream. I'm a coffee drinker too, but my tummy has been a little irritated so I'm having tea instead. Even when I have coffee in the morning, I have tea for my second cup and one in the afternoon. Love lots of different tea so I change it up. I like the ritual of making it just as much as the drinking. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Sooner  

TEA TIME!   

I have taken up the habit of afternoon tea for a nice break.   

Fly Lady on You Tube/FaceBook  has a Tea Time program each day about 3pm.   

I like Celestial Seasonings Lemon Zinger with lemon slice and honey. 

If I need a pick me up (caffeine)  I prefer Earl Grey with honey.  

A good biscuit or two (cookies) rounds out my lovely  teatime.    

Pepperidge Farm makes good tea biscuits or Anna's Swedish Ginger Thins.   

Keep Calm and Cuppa On, 

CAT

Esteemed Contributor

@SoonerYou really sound like a tea connoisseur!

I am simply out of tea cupboard space to try, what must be, yours and everyone else's excellent suggestions!

Daily (at regular intervals):

Harney Peach Matcha

Republic of Tea - Daily Beauty Blueberry Lavender

Harney - Boston

Other various green teas

Honored Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

@SoonerYou really sound like a tea connoisseur!

I am simply out of tea cupboard space to try, what must be, yours and everyone else's excellent suggestions!

Daily (at regular intervals):

Harney Peach Matcha

Republic of Tea - Daily Beauty Blueberry Lavender

Harney - Boston

Other various green teas

@Harpa I'm not sure I'm a connoisseur, but I have read a lot about it and find the types of tea and history fascinating. 

I discovered Upton Tea a long time ago, and was amazed at the variety and kinds of tea available to me.  I'm not a big fan of wine, so for me it's tea!  

And you are getting the "good stuff" too my friend!  Woman Happy  My tea collection is in one shelf, and I have a decorative chest in the hallway and it is now the official tea hiding place!  

Honored Contributor

@gacat123 wrote:

@Sooner  

TEA TIME!   

I have taken up the habit of afternoon tea for a nice break.   

Fly Lady on You Tube/FaceBook  has a Tea Time program each day about 3pm.   

I like Celestial Seasonings Lemon Zinger with lemon slice and honey. 

If I need a pick me up (caffeine)  I prefer Earl Grey with honey.  

A good biscuit or two (cookies) rounds out my lovely  teatime.    

Pepperidge Farm makes good tea biscuits or Anna's Swedish Ginger Thins.   

Keep Calm and Cuppa On, 

CAT

@gacat123 That sounds wonderful!  Thanks so much for the Fly Lady suggestions.  A long time ago she helped me get a cleaning schedule going!  I'll have to tune in!

Tea is relaxing isn't it?  Which we all need now!  We have been having Upton Tea's Lemon Drop--a black tea with lemon pieces and flavoring, and it's good hot or especially good iced!  

Respected Contributor

I like plain old Lipton tea.

Respected Contributor

@Flatbush wrote:

I like plain old Lipton tea.

@Flatbush  I have so much tea here - and Lipton is my favorite too.  I drink hot tea all the time except when its hot out.  I was drinking so much tea I couldn't sleep at night so after 2pm I drink decaf and Stash Decaf Chai is my favorite.  

Trusted Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

Hubby & I drink Twinings Irish Breakfast tea - love it.

I drank Red Rose all my life.  Then we went to London in 2013 and loved the Twinings tea there.  When we came back I bought a sampler box of different Twinings tea and we liked the Iriah Breakfast the best.

I am drinking more lately lol.

You must have quite a collection of the Wade figurines then?

I drink black tea, iced all through the day. About 2 quarts a day, no sugar, and strong with a lot of ice. 

For 8 or 9 years I drank Red Rose.  It is a decent tea, but I was just like a kid with Cracker Jacks over those figurines. 

I'm so mad since they discontinued them that I quit buying Red Rose.  Its higher price without the figurine was not worth it to me.  I buy Lipton, or Benner, Luzianne, or National Tea (at Walmart) and any of them are fine.