Honored Contributor

I didn't have room for dessert yesterday, because you know, stuffing. LOL Anyway this morning I had pumpkin pie, and it was delicious. I made it with the sweetened condensed milk this year and it was just fine. I'll only have the one piece, but it made a good breakfast. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

And pumpkin is a vegetable, so all good.

Respected Contributor

I had a piece of apple pie for breakfast lol - glad I wasn't the only one.

Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

I had a piece of apple pie for breakfast lol - glad I wasn't the only one.

@FranandZoe , Breakfast of champions, am I right ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I didn't have room for dessert yesterday, because you know, stuffing. LOL Anyway this morning I had pumpkin pie, and it was delicious. I made it with the sweetened condensed milk this year and it was just fine. I'll only have the one piece, but it made a good breakfast. 

@QVCkitty1    I often mix up the pumpkin pie recipe, doubling it, and bake in a 9 x 13" pan to eat for snacks and breakfast.  I use mostly all artificial sweetner (A little sugar for browning), low fat milk and of course it has pumpkin and eggs, all very nutritious with vegetable and protein.  You made a smart breakfast choice.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

My breakfast was turkey and dressing covered in gravy, slaw and a roll.

Respected Contributor

I had my usual, but certainly have been known to have cake or pie for breakfast. Pizza is good, too.

Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 

I've done it many time, but then again, I don't usually eat a conventional breakfast.  Yesterday, I had a tuna fish sandwich😊.

Valued Contributor

My nephew's birthday is in two days.  He died four years ago in October.  He loved sweets.  In his honor I will have pie, probably the last piece, for breakfast.  

Honored Contributor

@Chopsmom wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 

I've done it many time, but then again, I don't usually eat a conventional breakfast.  Yesterday, I had a tuna fish sandwich😊.

@Chopsmom , I have never been a fan of traditional breakfast food. I hate eggs and all of the usual suspects. I make myself eat oatmeal and I eat a banana for the potassium , but yeech. The pie was a nice change.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan