Respected Contributor

Re: šŸˆ Super Bowl menu

I think I have a bag of Doritos.  Not really a sports fan and that gets me into trouble during a big game because my usual M.O.is to cheer for whoever has the ball.

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1

Head on over anytime! Plenty of food here. Will probably have leftovers for Monday "grazing." Just warning you that tomorrow's temps here will not make it into the teens. About 5Ā° for a high & wind chills about 20-30Ā° below zero! Have a great party with your girls!
Super Contributor

Just staying home with hubby this year.  Ordered wings and a sub to share and have a small freezer pizza.  We do have nuts too!  I usually have too much food.  Did not go the chips and salsa route this year.  

Honored Contributor

Ours will be snacks starting at 5 pm. Cheese, sausage, crackers, veggies, grapes, chips & dip. As I write this, our actual temperature is minus 15 with a wind chill of minus 33 so I refuse to head to the grocery store anytime soon.

Honored Contributor

wings, pizza (schwans), hawaiian ham and turkey sliders, caesar salad, guac and salsa, cheese and charcuterie board, assorted dips and chips......plenty of cocktails, beer, and those horrible seltzer things that are so popular.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

When my kids were young I spent most of the game in the kitchen! It was worth it, though- they had a blast.

Just me now. This is what I have on hand to choose from: 

Wings (seasoned & uncooked)air-fried, with celery and bleu cheese dressing on the side.

Leftover chili & fixin's for nacho tacos

Half a meatball sub left over from last night.

Slice of fruit tart for dessert.

The meatball sandwich will probably stay in the fridge. A few wings and a couple of tacos should do nicely.