Frequent Contributor

I did a 4lb beef roast for Christmas dinner (it was just the two of us), to which I added 4 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced and inserted into the roast all around. I made a rub of 1 teaspoon paprika (sweet Hungarian), and 1/2 tsp Smoked spanish paprika, 1 tsp chili powder, 1/4 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp. ground cumin, 1/2 tsp worchestershire pepper, and about 1/2 tsp of salt. I then soaked the rubbed beef in 1 cup of apple juice and a quarter cup of extra virgin Olive Oil in my vacuum marinator overnight in the fridge.

The next morning, I drained and added the roast to my pressure cooker along with two cups of better than bouillon beef flavor. (two tsp. to two cups boiling water). and cooked on high for 15 minutes.

After which time I let it rest for 15-20 minutes before slicing. Added a little fresh ground tellicherry black pepper and a sprinkling of Krakow Nights Polish Style Seasoning. In the meantime Mrs Camo made the veggies, (mashed potatoes, spinach, corn), and biscuits.

Added a little flour to the beef gravy and enjoyed a great and easy Christmas dinner. Pumpkin pie for dessert and I was stuffed! This was the first time I tried this and felt it was quite successful! It was also quick and very easy.

Camo