Super Contributor

Re: Still Buying Fiestaware (aka Fiestaware thread, Part 2)

[ Edited ]

@oceantown Thank you so much for posting this. I had to search three times in three different ways before I could pull up the snowflake plates. I have been waiting for them. I ordered two of the luncheon plates and two of the salad plates. I hope they arrive in perfect condition.

Are these new plates for 2016 or are they previous ones from other years?

P. S. I just did some research on the internet and found that the luncheon plate and salad/dessert plate are not new for 2016. I hope they come out with a dinner plate, also.

Trusted Contributor

Hi, @Apple Crisp, you are so welcome!

I was able to find this picture on Macy's.

Fiesta Snowflake Collection, Only at Macy's

Maybe this picture was already posted somewhere here, but I can't remember.  Hopefully they will get the rest of the pieces in. 

This is sure a pretty pattern.  Hope your pieces are perfect! 

Super Contributor

@oceantown Thanks, I hope so, too. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@oceantown  Thanks, Ocean!  You are the best.  I had a hard time getting anything to come up on Macy's site but finally, hit pay dirt.  I have 1 luncheon plate and 2 dessert plates coming home!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Apple Crisp wrote:

@oceantown Thank you so much for posting this. I had to search three times in three different ways before I could pull up the snowflake plates. I have been waiting for them. I ordered two of the luncheon plates and two of the salad plates. I hope they arrive in perfect condition.

Are these new plates for 2016 or are they previous ones from other years?

P. S. I just did some research on the internet and found that the luncheon plate and salad/dessert plate are not new for 2016. I hope they come out with a dinner plate, also.

@Apple Crisp  I had the exact same problem finding the snowlfake pattern on Macy's site.  So glad that you were able to order and I am THRILLED  to have mine now on order, too.  You and I both will keep our fingers crossed about any quality issues.  I had ordered e dessert plates last year and didn't like either.  However, they were sold out and I couldn't get replacements.

Here is the history of this pattern.  The luncheon plate and mug came out 2 years ago.  Last year, they introduced the dessert plate.  The plate in the back which looks like it could be a dinner plate is new for this year.

Unfortunately, they were all sold out of the mugs which DH wanted and all sold out of the dinner plates.  Maybe they will get more in stock in a few weeks.

Super Contributor

@Meezerpleezer  I, too, had a very difficult time dealing with the Macy's website today. I wonder when the dinner plate will make an appearance. I want two of those, also. Glad you got your plates. I got an email notice from Macy's that my order will ship out on Friday. I am hoping I will have my plates next week! Yay!!!

Respected Contributor

So, I decided to go really crazy and order from Dillards.  All of the ladybug Fiesta are permanently reduced as are the Halloween items.  You know I just had to have that ladybug rice bowl and since it didn't cost me any more to ship, I added 2 Jack-o-lantern luncheon plates.  Just going crazy now....

Super Contributor

@Meezerpleezer Congratulations on all your purchases! Enjoy them!

IMG_0114.JPG

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Apple Crisp  The same to you as well.  We will have to compare notes after our purchases arrive.

Love your Jack-o-lantern!

Super Contributor

I had myself on a telephone list with Pryde's for the claret canisters. Got a call from Sandy today telling me that all their orders had been cancelled and claret canisters will not be made because the claret glaze would not stick to the canisters. Interesting, isn't it!!!