Regular Contributor

I really love the starbucks holiday blend in the red box. does anyone know if they have a brand that is similar so I can enjoy it all year. I am stocking up but don't have enough to last till next year!!!

Honored Contributor

I've seen Starbucks coffee in the food section at TJ Max.  

Esteemed Contributor

Starbucks does not carry the special blends year round. My favorite holiday blend of is the Thanksgiving blend. Stock up it will soon disappear till next year. 

Merry Christmas. 🎁🎄 🎅 

Regular Contributor

I have stocked up I just thought there might be a everyday blend that is similar to Holiday blend. !! Merry Christmas!!

Honored Contributor

We bought the Christmas blend at Sam’s and saw small box at Target.

Valued Contributor

I stock up on Starbucks Holiday Blend in December. My favorite!

Respected Contributor

I was a little disappointed with the holiday blend. Am I missing something? There was nothing Christmas-y about it at all! Smiley Sad I wondered...where is the taste of holiday spices? Before I actually purchased the coffee from Sam's Club, I read several reviews of people claiming it's the best coffee since...sliced bread. People ordering a lifetime supply for fear of running out! Smiley Tongue  I like Starbucks coffee but have no plans to stock up on the holiday blend.

Valued Contributor

I'm with you!  I buy five or six or the 60 count boxes to try and last till fall.   The one brand that I like as well is Peet's Yosemite.  I don't know if that is always in production.  Costco had a large box for $19, that's how I got hooked. 

Respected Contributor

I was disappointed in the 2018 blend, it was supposed to have "maple" notes, but I didn't taste that at all, there was just a sour/bitter tone to this year's blend I've never tasted before.  I've always loved the Holiday Blend before, so I don't know what went wrong this year, but I only bought one box of the K-cups at Costco, and have had to force myself to use them up, just to get them out of the cupboard.  Usually I buy a couple of boxes of K-cups and several pounds of ground coffee that I seal in airtight storage and freeze, but not this year! 

Diva on the Q, please don't judge Starbuck's Holiday Blend by this year alone, next year will be slightly different, and hopefully will be back to it's usual steller quality.  As to it being "Christmasy", they never put spices or strong flavorings in it, they just make it extra-rich and full-bodied.  I've spoken with baristas in the shops, and they all tell me they use the Holiday blend, ground to espresso fineness, to make the espresso shots for their Holiday drinks like the Eggnog Latte.  So, under general conditions, the Holiday Blend or Christmas Blend (same coffee, different labels) make a very bold, smooth, rich coffee that compliments the special baked goods we all make this time of year, but is not flavored with spicing or anything else, so it doesn't compete with gingerbread, pumpkin pie, fruitcake, etc.

Honored Contributor

@godi wrote:

Starbucks does not carry the special blends year round. My favorite holiday blend of is the Thanksgiving blend. Stock up it will soon disappear till next year. 

Merry Christmas. 🎁🎄 🎅 

@godi I hadn't even known about the Thanksgiving Blend until this year, and it has become my favorite, even over the Holiday Blend!  Of course you cannot find it anywhere (I can't anyway) now.  I wish I had stocked up earlier!