Honored Contributor

@Patz822 wrote:

She has no on air personality. No connection with viewers. Prime time won't last.

You hit the nail right on the head IMO, but of course different strokes for different folks.LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Mary was a natural with David from day one.  She was never a host  but  a producer who kept David  on track with his many presentations.  She played off of his humor and had a great sense of her own without having the need to be the center of attention or the star.

There will be no other Mary when they sent a host to stand next to David and bottom line is none of the new hosts are very lovable and willing to take a back seat.

Stacy does not fit this role at all they do need to try and find a better fit.

She has already been in the ITHKWD for quite some time  but twice a week will be more than intolerable.

Honored Contributor

didn't really watch tonight but I have felt it's time for the "happy dance" to go (and I love David) it's getting "old" and frankly, the new vendors look "uncomfortable or not sure what to do" when he does it!

Stacy is more reserved than Mary for sure!

Esteemed Contributor

I like Stacy & think she did a really good job .... give her a chance .... we all need a chance to prove ourselves...... what I didn't like was David interrupting her during the quick takes ... he was rude in doing that ... maybe he needs a little vacation!!

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

I like Stacy & think she did a really good job .... give her a chance .... we all need a chance to prove ourselves...... what I didn't like was David interrupting her during the quick takes ... he was rude in doing that ... maybe he needs a little vacation!!

@January121  I believe he just returned from vacation last week. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

What is really bothering me is that David has interupted her a couple times now.  If she is supposed to do the quick-takes then let her do it.  I have not been able to accept her yet but David is being very rude.

@luvmybeetle  I watched and don't think David was being rude at all.  He knows having Stacey back as a more permanent "sidekick" may take some viewers a while to get used to her on his shows.  I think he was trying to interject a lot of himself in her segments to show the camaraderie between the two, and have Stacey more accepted.  It was wonderful on his part.  It'll just take Stacey a little time to find her comfort zone in his shows. 

Honored Contributor

I agree with Caaareful Shopper.  Also, grandma2pkmh made a good point.  I was one who did not care for Mary being brought in with David on ITKWD.  I did not think she added anything to the show....only a distraction and interruption.  I even posted a comment about it.  Later, I apologized after I began to really enjoy Mary and found her to be a good addition to the program.  I wish her continued success but miss her with David now.  Never thought I would say that!  They should do Saturday Morning Q together.

Making changes is hard ....but, as many said...give Stacy a chance!  I will!  (How long does "a chance" take...ha...jk!)

Honored Contributor

@walker wrote:

I agree with Caaareful Shopper.  Also, grandma2pkmh made a good point.  I was one who did not care for Mary being brought in with David on ITKWD.  I did not think she added anything to the show....only a distraction and interruption.  I even posted a comment about it.  Later, I apologized after I began to really enjoy Mary and found her to be a good addition to the program.  I wish her continued success but miss her with David now.  Never thought I would say that!  They should do Saturday Morning Q together.

Making changes is hard ....but, as many said...give Stacy a chance!  I will!  (How long does "a chance" take...ha...jk!)

@walker  OMG, I would love it if Saturday Morning Q was changed to David & Mary!!  Then perhaps Mary's own ITKWM QVC2 Saturday show can be moved to another day, like Fridays.

Super Contributor

I like her.  She is upbeat and always seems prepared.  She has been on with David for a while now, not new to her, so it is not like this is her first time on ITKWD. They seem to get along well.  She used to be a reporter/anchor on WCAU10 Philadelphia before she became a host.

Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

She's worked with David many many times on Sundays.  I enjoy her no matter what she's presenting.  I think she works well with David.

I like her on all shows and I think she will do well on ITKWD.  I think she enjoys cooking.  Also, seems she is good with being the second host where Mary seemed to be trying to be doing the same as David--which she has done now with her own shows.   Give Stacy a chance.