Honored Contributor

I caught some of Stacey’s new cooking show last night, and really enjoyed what I saw. She seems really comfortable in the kitchen, and actually did some cooking.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Agree. Show was awesome.

Respected Contributor

I am not a Stacey fan but this show is changing my mind....I was quite pleased with how Stacey is handling this show, it is so much better than I expected, one of the new ones that is welcome and done well....

Honored Contributor

I started to watch the show and must say, Stacey did not sound as nasal as usual. I did not stick with it though, I wasn't interested in what she was cooking or selling. I will no doubt check the show out again.

Contributor

She seems nice and knowledgeable but I just can't take her voice.  I fast forward through ITKWD now because I just can't take it.  For me it's like nails on a blackboard.

Valued Contributor

I haven't seen it, but do enjoy her on other presentations.  

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I caught some of Stacey’s new cooking show last night, and really enjoyed what I saw. She seems really comfortable in the kitchen, and actually did some cooking.

@QVCkitty1 I like the show too. I wish it were on a bit later or on the weekend, because right now I only get to see a half hour of it. It's really eye-catching when other cooks are cooking in the background. She also seems to know her way around the kitchen.