Respected Contributor

Wondering if I missed David & Mary mentioning a remote for Stacey today on ITKWD?  Hoping Stacey back on the show in the new year!

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

Wondering if I missed David & Mary mentioning a remote for Stacey today on ITKWD?  Hoping Stacey back on the show in the new year!

me too !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I tuned in a few minutes late, so I missed it if they did. I think Stacey works well with David, but, I've LOVED seeing David & Mary together again. They have such good chemistry together.

I enjoy ITKWM also, but  would love to see semi-regular pairings of the two. 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Regular Contributor

David and Mary are the best together. Stacey can stay on remote locations.

Super Contributor

Totally agree with you "May5"....................

Respected Contributor

Maybe she's started her vacation?  I really like her and David together.

Regular Contributor

In my opinion Stacey is 100% UNWATCHABLE.  She is a screamer,an "mmh, hmmer" and very crass.  NOt a pleasant person to watch.  She did the news before QVC?????? 

Frequent Contributor

Stacy is wonderful in my book. I find her VERY relaxing to watch. She is real. And if you check the guide they have MD hosting ITKWD this Sunday and next Wednesday while he is on his vaca. Why not let Stacy do it, considering they took her show of Q2 . . at least she doesn't always empahsize the words "AAAND and BUUUT" like every 2 seconds. She is adorable

Super Contributor

@comedy clubber wrote:

In my opinion Stacey is 100% UNWATCHABLE.  She is a screamer,an "mmh, hmmer" and very crass.  NOt a pleasant person to watch.  She did the news before QVC?????? 

Yes, she was a reporter and sometimes a weekend anchor on Ch. 10 news in Philadelphia before she went to QVC. 

Esteemed Contributor

@libdem - I think it's very likely that Stacey will also be taking a vacation while David is away; I'm sure she wants to spend more time with her kids during their holiday break if she can.