Valued Contributor

This is another item I bought and couldn't get used to using as I thought they were bulky. I purchased the two set large and small awhile back. Well today I was watching the presentation because I saw that they now have colored handles and two more pieces and realized I was using them for more than I should have. The slotted one especially and saw some interesting  uses for that one. I have used the smaller one a few times. So out they are coming this week after I saw them "fly out the door" and sold out. I did like the smallest one though. The rep is certainly a spirited lady and had to smile she wouldn't stop for David just kept on showing how to use them. 

Honored Contributor

I'm a great lover of kitchen items, but I never could get interested in spurtles. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I'm a great lover of kitchen items, but I never could get interested in spurtles. 

Me neither..looks way too clumsy! 

Honored Contributor

I have both sets Q has online right now. I love them & use all the time. I think we probably use the smaller ones more often which is why I bought both sets. They should offer a set of 2 of the solid 8 1/2" with 2 of the 8 1/2" slim spurtles.

Respected Contributor

They're fabulous.  I use them all the time.  When my hubby cooks he also uses them a lot.  He oves them too.  It was a good purchase for me. 

Honored Contributor

I absolutely love mine and use them a lot!!  

Respected Contributor

I absolutely love mine.  Use them every day for a variety of tasks.

Trusted Contributor

I recently got a spurtle set and I love it.  The shorter solid piece is wonderful. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have the original spurtle set.  I agree I like the smaller one and mostly only use that one.  Also I still find myself reaching for my regular spatula for certain things.  No different than an old fashioned wooden spoon set really!

Respected Contributor

I'm an anti wood utinsel person so I've never been interested in them, but they get great reviews.   I'd get a plastic one as I like the shape.

Someting I bought and didn't like was the big silicone forks.   I forget what they're even called.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*