Trusted Contributor

The mods busted me on my other Penzey's thread. Anyway, $20 order will get you free shipping until Sunday. I placed my order yesterday, and it's already shipped! If you do a search, there is a valuable coupon.

Respected Contributor

Yes it is pretty evident that the mods do not like anyone posting Penzey's stuff, or perhaps it is just their coupon codes, since they really are not in competition with QVC.

I have been shopping with them for well over 20 years (maybe 30)and recommend ANYONE who enjoys..(or even doesnt enjoy but has to) cooking- to sign up for their catalog

Full of heart-warming human interest stories, recipes, as well as the most thorough descriptions of spices and herbs and their uses thatI have ever imagined, it is FREE! and it acant hurt to be on their mailing list even email list to receive somany benefits from his Family,owned All-American company

Valued Contributor

Quick where is the valuable coupon? I need it as I want to replace my whole spice cabinet.

Thanks

Beckyblu

Valued Contributor

Can you tell me where valuable coupon is real fast plz.

Beckyblu

Trusted Contributor

@Mothertrucker wrote:

Yes it is pretty evident that the mods do not like anyone posting Penzey's stuff, or perhaps it is just their coupon codes, since they really are not in competition with QVC.

It has nothing to do with the moderators liking or disliking Penzey's.  It has to do with the board's clearly-defined rules which we all agreed to in order to participate here.

Penzey's is a great company, and I buy almost all of my spices there -- both online and at their local store; however, it is inappropriate to use one retailer's esources to encourage sales at another retailer.

Honored Contributor

I  recently got an e mail offer from Penzeys. They offered free shallots and garlic with a 10.00 order. I ordered some minced ginger, and when I got the order, they threw in a jar of pasta sprinkles . I got all of this fot about 14.00, shipping included. It's a great company.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

I like The Spice House better than Penzeys.  Once in while they offer free shipping.  Their prices are much better.  It's family owned by one of the family members of the Penzeys.

Honored Contributor

@Junker2327 the code cannot be posted here or the thread will be removed but if you go to Retailmenot you will find it there.

Please let me know if you need any additional assistance with this . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@henderson wrote:

I like The Spice House better than Penzeys.  Once in while they offer free shipping.  Their prices are much better.  It's family owned by one of the family members of the Penzeys.

@henderson I am lucky to have one of each of these stores within 20 miles of my house and I agree while I like Penzy's very much I really enjoy shopping at The Spice House.  They actually mix the spice blends in house so they are incredibly fresh.  I also like their various blends.  My favorite is Chicago Old Town Spiced Sugar.  It has a bit of cardamom in it and is so great on french toast or sweet potatoes, yum!

Trusted Contributor

Go to Penzey's web site and there should be a code for ordering.  I used to get their catalogs and it was in there.

Boop