Honored Contributor

Re: Sometimes I forget that DH needs explicit directions....

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

Left Brain!

Left Brain

@drizzellla I love Jeanne!  We've seen her live a few times,  I had already seen this video on YouTube, but in person, my sides were hurting from laughing. The second time we saw her, we bumped into her at our hotel and visited for awhile, I told her we'd seen her the year prior and she asked what stories she told so she wouldn't repeat them that night.😆. Poor lady, she recently lost LB.  

@drizzellla I just read that Jeanne has passed away. 🙁

"The Nashville People here. It is with a heavy heart that we want you to know that Jeanne has passed. She had some health challenges lately, but this was unexpected. Celebration of life details and an obituary will be posted here at a later date. Please keep Jeanne’s son Beaver, grandchildren Ryder and Gray, as well as Toni, her long time National Coordinator, and Patrick, her Back Porch producer, in your thoughts and prayers. We are sure - Jeanne is now telling stories in heaven, all the angels are laughing, and Left Brain is in the back with a big smile."

Honored Contributor

Re: Sometimes I forget that DH needs explicit directions....

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

Left Brain!

Left Brain

@drizzellla I love Jeanne!  We've seen her live a few times,  I had already seen this video on YouTube, but in person, my sides were hurting from laughing. The second time we saw her, we bumped into her at our hotel and visited for awhile, I told her we'd seen her the year prior and she asked what stories she told so she wouldn't repeat them that night.😆. Poor lady, she recently lost LB.  

@drizzellla I just read that Jeanne has passed away. 🙁

"The Nashville People here. It is with a heavy heart that we want you to know that Jeanne has passed. She had some health challenges lately, but this was unexpected. Celebration of life details and an obituary will be posted here at a later date. Please keep Jeanne’s son Beaver, grandchildren Ryder and Gray, as well as Toni, her long time National Coordinator, and Patrick, her Back Porch producer, in your thoughts and prayers. We are sure - Jeanne is now telling stories in heaven, all the angels are laughing, and Left Brain is in the back with a big smile."

So sorry to hear that. And Left Brain died in June, 2021. What a loss.