Esteemed Contributor

Somebody stop me.............

All day my brain knows the price is out of control.....$75 would have been an awesome way to try the TSV

I always get hungry at night..... ordered TSV

After cancelling the pretzels from Germany, Rick just selling me hot crusty bread.

I know better than to order food from Q

Is it the holidays, full moon or Martha , what is going on .......

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Somebody stop me.............

The brie was the next thing.  Pecans and brown sugar.

Martha just so charming.

Trusted Contributor

@hopi ~ I hear that!  I keep debating about the tomato tarts.  I love, LOVE that kind of thing but $70 for eight of them?  I don't know.  That would be such a perfect lunch with soup or a salad ~ especialy when it gets cold outside.  We'll see ~ the day isn't over yet!

Honored Contributor

Pretzels from Germany - I missed them!

Esteemed Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

Pretzels from Germany - I missed them!

The looked amazing ODO price and packed individually so you don't make all 18 at a time ( I would do that).  Cancelled them to get the TSV - cause I know better than to order food from Q - maybe it is the cold weather.........

Trusted Contributor

My local Fresh Market sells those Brie wheels wrapped in pastry and filled with various nuts and jams inside for about $14.  I bought one a couple years ago, and it did exactly what Martha’s did.  All the melted cheese oozed out everywhere and it looked gross.  It tasted fine, but it was nothing special and the presentation was unattractive.

Regular Contributor

I'm wanting the chocolates.  Only thing stopping me is that I don't really care for peppermint bark.  Well, and the price tag.

Esteemed Contributor

@TenderMercies wrote:

My local Fresh Market sells those Brie wheels wrapped in pastry and filled with various nuts and jams inside for about $14.  I bought one a couple years ago, and it did exactly what Martha’s did.  All the melted cheese oozed out everywhere and it looked gross.  It tasted fine, but it was nothing special and the presentation was unattractive.

I did hold off on ordering the Brie.

Honored Contributor

Okay ladies I don't know how much the pretzels were but I buy mine fresh baked at the German deli for 1.95 each and they are amazing.

Esteemed Contributor

@dex wrote:

Okay ladies I don't know how much the pretzels were but I buy mine fresh baked at the German deli for 1.95 each and they are amazing.

That's probably the odo price but you do bake them yourself.