Honored Contributor
There is a big Sistema sale today on Zulily. All types and sizes of containers available. This stuff must be the new Lock'n Lock.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I bought some pieces through their last promotion. Great items!

Contributor

Would like to get soup bowls but am wondering about the reviews. On QVC & Amazon some people have pitting and staining, while others rave about them. I know you can get pitting on some plastics if the product you are heating has a fat content. Can't decide

Honored Contributor

I have two pieces and I love them. (From TJ Maxx) Amazon has these, but priced high now.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought one from Q's studio store- and a multi pack from my local food store (Shop Rite). NO staining or anything so far! I find the top doesn't get clean enough in my dishwasher so I wash that by hand.

Honored Contributor
On 3/18/2014 Minniegal said:

Would like to get soup bowls but am wondering about the reviews. On QVC & Amazon some people have pitting and staining, while others rave about them. I know you can get pitting on some plastics if the product you are heating has a fat content. Can't decide

My default dinner for when I'm not too hungry in a can of Campbell's Chunky Soup. I've found that the mug with the vented lid perfectly holds a can of soup. I've been using one for several months and it looks like brand new. Sistema is a very hard, microwaveable plastic and doesn't seem like the sort of material that would pit or stain.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Thanks for the replies. You all seem to have good experiences with product. I want them mostly for oatmeal-sick of cleaning boil overs in micro.