Honored Contributor

Silicone Measuring Cups a Winner! K54390

Item number: K54390

I ordered the set of three silicone measuring cups and love them!  The are sturdy, it is easy to see the numbers, and they really are great to pour batters and use instead of a funnel.

I filled my little yogurt cups with no spills.  

I may have to order another set.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Silicone Measuring Cups a Winner! K54390

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

So great when you find a winner!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Some people said they weren't very accurate but I didn't get them really for measuring to a very critical degree.  They are sturdy and pour well, so that was my main goal and they fit the bill for that.

Glass measuring cups are mostly a dribble glass, at least ones I've had!  So this will be great for making yogurt, pancakes, pouring liquids, keeping water next to the cooktop when you're making soup, etc.  

Trusted Contributor

I got these a few days ago and they've been used several times already. I really like the sizes and the silicone. And you can actually see the measurements. I got the pink, so pretty.

Esteemed Contributor

I love the OXO Good Grip Angled Measuring Cups.   They are made of plastic and so easy to read the numbers.  The angled surface lets you read measurements from above.

Valued Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Item number: K54390

I ordered the set of three silicone measuring cups and love them!  The are sturdy, it is easy to see the numbers, and they really are great to pour batters and use instead of a funnel.

I filled my little yogurt cups with no spills.  

I may have to order another set.  

I saw those and thought, what a great idea for me.  I thought they'd be great for pouring batter into the cupcake pan.  I always make the biggest mess trying to fill the cups.  Batter everywhere.  But I didn't order them because I'm on a QVC strike 😂

Anyway, I was in Target on Sunday and saw a grey set.  Same thing. They were only $10 but I put them down.  I didn't like the color.  Like, who cares?!  I'll probably pick them up next time I'm in Target.