Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone tried the Perfect Gourmet shrimp potstickers?

I ordered them when they were first presented.  There was a delivery problem and since the item was warm had to toss out.  Customer Service refunded them but the shrimp were no longer even available on waitlist!

The mini's are availble today and thinking of ordering.  Since I cannot find any reviews on the previous offering, was wondering how they were and if you'd order them again.

Thanks!

Valued Contributor

You just read my mind for the mini shrimp potstickers  went to see if there were any reviews as I remember the shrimp sold out, but saw nothing.

Hope someone reads this before it sells out and let's us know, would appreciate as I had many orders of the regular potstickers  in chicken and also veggies ,but was wondering if the mini's have enough shrimp in them.

@eddyandme wrote:

Has anyone tried the Perfect Gourmet shrimp potstickers?

I ordered them when they were first presented.  There was a delivery problem and since the item was warm had to toss out.  Customer Service refunded them but the shrimp were no longer even available on waitlist!

The mini's are availble today and thinking of ordering.  Since I cannot find any reviews on the previous offering, was wondering how they were and if you'd order them again.

Thanks!

You just read my mind for the mini shrimp potstickers .I know I saw them the last time they had them but they did sell out so fast.I see they have no reviews just wondering if you can taste shrimp or very little shrimp taste.

I have many times order the regular size in chicken or veggies and enjoyed them.

Please anyone post on the mini's before they sell out again.

Respected Contributor

I got them and did not taste like much shrimp to me.  I would not order again.  I like the other flavors more.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the minis in Shrimp.  They are OK.  I would not order them again as I like the regular sized ones in Pork or Chicken beter.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, I'll never get to try these potstickers - came spoiled with a stench - guess many days en route aren't beneficial to shrimpWoman LOL.

After reading the above mentioned reviews, kinda glad:  QVC marked them as returned.  I put them in the freezer so not to smell up fridge until I can get to the "transfer station".

That ended any food ordering with QVC - just not worth the hasstle.

Frequent Contributor

I do like the full size pot stickers. I want to try the shrimp.