Honored Contributor

Did you see this on QVC's first page?  I puchased and willl add this to gifts I already have for friends.  They may think I'm crazy but what a great gift.  Now you can sharpen your own knives.  Gets all 5 star reviews.  You also have choice of 3 different color shades.  Ho! Ho! Ho!  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

My mother gave me one last year for a gift. Best little sharpner I have ever used. They will be well received as a gift. I love mine.

Honored Contributor

I've had these for several years now (got it as a gift) and was really skeptical about using it for my expensive German knives.

Happy to report it makes the knives like new, and they stay sharp for quite some time.

Love mine!

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 I bought an earlier version two years ago, and they are great! I just bought the trio for my DD, DIL and best friend for Christmas. I actually let my DH do the sharpening, because he was a butcher in high school, and he isn't afraid of sharp knives Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I'm glad to hear the good reviews because I ordered these earlier.  I want at least one for myself and another for a friend who pays a lot to have her knives sharpened.

Honored Contributor

I've had mine for a couple of years and use it almost every day.  Great, handy little gadget!

Honored Contributor

Thank all you ladies for the good reviews.  So glad I purchased.  Why pay for sharpening when you can do it at home.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Please be aware that the set of 3 smaller Sharp Sharks are not recommended for scissors.  The larger version, K43548, has a separate area designated for scissor sharpening.  I decided to get the larger set of two for my own home and may get the smaller set of 3 for gifts. 

Also, he said not to use them for ceramic knives. If thers's a way to sharpen the ceramic ones, I'd like to know, as I bought a few from QVC awhile back.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

got our set of 3 last year and me love them. no more dull knives.