Honored Contributor

pie crust is wicked ! hard to make

not that much sugar goes into bread I think off the top of my head 1/4 cup and that goes into 2 loaves.

Honored Contributor

I thought it would be cheaper but DH said please purchase while in stock and a name brand. I know recently trying to purchase something- I would put item in cart and would sell out before completing order. Oh well, DH doesn't ask for a lot of stuff. Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

I will call tomorrow because the 20% was not applied. I was trying to place order- tv on loud and DH talking. Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

Mine won't hardly eat any bread swears he can eat all the sweets he wants, but, he can tell bread adds wgt to his hips. I say "who gives a rat's a*s your 70 nobody cares". LOL   Enjoy life.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

I will call tomorrow because the 20% was not applied. I was trying to place order- tv on loud and DH talking. Southern Bee

Get on the other line in another room. What I do. They never want to talk to U till they see your on the phone like a toddler. LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE : Just called BBB and they indicated can only use one coupon on a purchase. The $25 off was from the charge card and expires on 04/30/20 which was a quick expiration date since it was received on 4/14/20.

Just received email that the Cuisinart mixer is on the truck to be delivered today 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻. 😁👏🏻😁 Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

Awww that's to bad. Some places will let you do that and some won't.

Kohl's will I know.

WOW ! that is fast. You must be next door to the place LOL

Better go find you some flour and yeast. Make sure it says "made for bread machines" or "can use in bread machines".   Bread machines are real persnickity.  RED STAR makes a jar that says "Bread Machine' may be rapid rise can't remember.

Ms. fancy pants (me) only uses SAF Instant LOL

@SouthernBee 

Honored Contributor

@SharkE : This morning went to Walmart and found one bag of King Arther whole wheat bread flour. Only yeast was  fleshmans bread machine rapid rise yeast. Powdered milk was the store brand. Had one canister of the powdered buttermilk and got that. Only powdered milk was the store brand. Also purchased unsalted butter. Hope that I have enough to get started when bread machine is delivered. Still waiting for the mixer. Left knee swollen after returning home🤷‍♀️- something easy for dinner like breakfast. Probably will need to wait until tomorrow to unpack and clean mixer😩😩. Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

you'll need time to read instructions first, then, study up on the order that things will need to go into the machine. Can't jump right in anyway..

Don't be tempted to open the lid on the machine. Lot of people make that mistake. Once it starts mixing leave it be.  If it wants to 'walk' put a piece of non-skid mat under it, too.

Study the recipe, also.

Honored Contributor

ok- Ms. Fancy Pants❤️❤️😃😃 Southern Bee