Trusted Contributor

Shannon Beador, Real for Real

Welcome Shannon!

I was pleasantly surprised to see Shannon.  She looks great, and her food looks looks fantastic. Cannot wait to try the salmon, fish, veggie burgers,  my family will eat the shrimp- me seafood allergy.

Cat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Trusted Contributor

Re: Shannon Beador, Real for Real

Wow! I didn't know she is at the Q now. Looks like she's lost weight, from her picture. She looks good.

Super Contributor

I thought the fish looked very unappetizing, certainly nothing I wanted to spend that much money on.

Respected Contributor

I guess that I am missing something here. You get 10 meals for $110. Each frozen meal cost $11 and serves 1. So if you have a famiy of 4 you are spending $44 to feed your family frozen dinners.  There are already heathy frozen dinners that can be had for

much less money and many more choices than these. I can't see this being succesful.     

Frequent Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

I guess that I am missing something here. You get 10 meals for $110. Each frozen meal cost $11 and serves 1. So if you have a famiy of 4 you are spending $44 to feed your family frozen dinners.  There are already heathy frozen dinners that can be had for

much less money and many more choices than these. I can't see this being succesful.     

I can't understand it either. Personally, I wouldn't purchase from Shannon if it worked out to 10 cents per meal, but that's just me. I guess time will tell if people are buying.