Esteemed Contributor

Serve It! with Stacey Stauffer

Just in case any of the Stacey Stauffer fans out there missed her announcement:

ss.PNG

The link in Stacey's Facebook post above just goes to a landing page on the QVC website; here's a link to the actual show on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkvK8hEnCuATRr8XCLILZvntnOYyrhq4v

Honored Contributor

Re: Serve It! with Stacey Stauffer

I don't follow SS on Facebook, I see her eating meat during presentations,but I recall when she first came to the Q she ate pretty much plant based. Not a cauliflower fan unless it's in soup with ham in it.

Super Contributor

Thanks for sharing this!  I watched the video and I can't wait to try the buffalo bites this weekend.  I will keep my eye out for more recipes.  

Honored Contributor

Yes, I saw these new QVC series on their Youtube channel.  Stacey, Alberti and Elise Ivy all have new shows there.  Courtney Cason has shows their also.  Probably more hosts soon.

QVC is still trying to ween customers from just TV and get more  sales and interest via digital/online programming. 

Trusted Contributor

I saw the video on QVC Instagram page.  This isn't a new recipe as I've seen it many places but it is one that I want to make.

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc: Thanks for the heads up!  I just watched the video and will watch the series. I enjoy Stacey's cooking demos. Her presentation style is precise and easy to follow.