Contributor
I ordered the Scrub Daisy- it just arrived and I haven’t yet opened the box. However, I noticed lots of negative reviews about the wand leaking, not dispensing soap to the sponge, etc. Now I notice the product seems to have been removed. I wonder what is going on, but if the design is defective they should recall them and refund return shipping charges. Anyone know anything more about this?
New Contributor

By now you've probably received an email from QVC explaining the leaking issue with the wand.  Evidently there's to be a two-part fix, involing a temporary cap, followed a few weeks later with a permanent "themed" one - both of which are to solve the leaking issue - and at their expanse.

Esteemed Contributor

I never "got" the scrub daddy pitch. I use those small yellow sponges with the green scrub back --- and it works like a charm and inexpensive. Also, u need to change out sponges often as it holds bacteria.

New Contributor

I ordered scrub daisey. The inventor stated he worked on this new idea for 4 years. It leaks bad. Its sad. I don,t know if its poor quality control at the manufacturing facility or just poor design. The wand is thin plastic. For the cost of this new product "Scrub Daisey" I expected better quality. Haven't decided yet if I will see if the fixes will resolve the major flaw in the quality.

DJ

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC. Vendor please contact QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Contributor
Has anyone received any of the “fixes” for the Scrub Daisy wand? I haven’t and I thought they said the first fix go-round would be within two weeks of 10/26.
New Contributor

Funny you should ask.  This morning I sent an email to the Scrub Daddy Support Team asking that very question.  Here [in part] is their reply:  

"Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your Scrub Daisy Dishwand System. You are absolutely right. The permanent replacement caps have been completed sooner than expected and are actually due to arrive tomorrow. We have already sent postcards out relaying this updated information and you should be receiving yours any day. For your reference, I have attached a copy of it.

We will be working very hard to get the caps shipped out as soon as possible so that you may start fully utilizing your Daisy. We greatly appreciate your understanding and patience on the matter." 

And the postcard (which I never received, obviously) said:  "Your new Scrub Daisy wand cap will soon arrive!  New wand caps will be completed sooner than expected.  Rather than send you a temporary replacement, we expect to mail your premanent replacement cap in early December.  Thank you for your patience!"

And there you go.