Trusted Contributor

@NorthernLights

I didn’t buy it. It was too cutesy for my style and really large. 

You our know what I scrub a potato with?....another potato! Works great.

Honored Contributor

@Gram W wrote:

@Teddixat.    I always rinse all my dishes after use.  Grandchildren can forget.   My Scrub Daddy always works great on all dishes.  My problem is I have tall glasses with an inside bottom rim that I like to make sure is clean.   Years ago I was washing  a glass when it broke and badly sliced my hand.   That is something I will never forget.  Thank goodness my DH was home to take me to the emergency room.  All ended well after a few stitches.

@Gram W.  The same thing happened to my brother years ago. He had to find a neighbor to take him to the hospital. After that, I have never put my hand inside of a glass. I put my scrub daddy or whatever I am using in the glass and push it down with a wooden spoon handle and swish it around.

Honored Contributor

It's cute but I  wouldn't want it out on my counter.  Too pricey also.

Frequent Contributor

Cute.  But not giving $40 bucks for a sponge 

Regular Contributor

I am confused with the whole "scrub" line.  What's the difference between Daddy and Mommy (ha ha).  and now this one?  Seems as if there are mixed reviews on the product.

Esteemed Contributor
I totally agree. They never get slimy or stinky.
Regular Contributor

The first one I got work really well. So I bought several more and I was very disappointed. They literally fell apart after just a few uses. Will not be buying any more.

I sent this message from the last living brain cell I have.
Trusted Contributor
I like Scrub Daddy and I bought this. Can't wait to get it.
Respected Contributor

Someone is removing alot of my post .What up with that? Just normal like everyone else's.Not happy.

Trusted Contributor

@Peoplearenuts

Scrub Mommy is half sponge/half scrubbie.

Scrub Daddy is all scrubbie.

I now use the Scrub Mommy.  And they last much longer than the Daddys for some reason.  And the sponge doesn't get smelly, which is nice.