Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@SharkE : Yum! I always put walnuts or pecans in my fudge and brownies. ❤️❤️Southern Bee

Back when I was selling my fudge, the one with pecans was one of my most popular varieties.   I like both pecans and walnuts, though.   Smiley Happy

Another popular one was one in which I swirled some peanut butter.   That one was a bit more of a pain than the others, but people loved it!  

Honored Contributor

Husband's favorite, peanut butter anything , don't matter. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Sat. baking day

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

Husband's favorite, peanut butter anything , don't matter. 

I'm with him!  Smiley Happy   I probably eat some peanut butter almost every day.   Love a pb & jam sandwich with Smucker's Simply Fruit Strawberry Jam on a nice whole grain bread with seeds.   I also love peanut butter with milk chocolate.   I will just eat a couple of spoonfuls of pb every now and then.  Apple slices w/pb is another good one.  Always Jif Creamy.  

My husband, OTOH, doesn't seem to be terribly fond of it which surprises me.    Something must be wrong with that boy!  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt : I know all your special treats were delicious.❤️Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

You know what's kind of funny?  Or, maybe silly.  Smiley Wink    Of all the recipes I've written and great ones I've found online over the years (don't have any familial hand me downs) one of my favorite treats is this silly No Bake Cookie recipe.  It has chocolate, pb, oats, butter & sugar (of course), vanilla, and I add raisins to mine.   Super easy and certainly not gourmet, but they are so tasty.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt : The no bake cookie recipe sounds wonderful. Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@SouthernBee wrote:

You know what's kind of funny?  Or, maybe silly.  Smiley Wink    Of all the recipes I've written and great ones I've found online over the years (don't have any familial hand me downs) one of my favorite treats is this silly No Bake Cookie recipe.  It has chocolate, pb, oats, butter & sugar (of course), vanilla, and I add raisins to mine.   Super easy and certainly not gourmet, but they are so tasty.

Recipe I've had for yrs calls for coconut instead of raisins.