Sponges

Lenox

Cheryl's Cookies

David's Candies

Etc. 

Etc..

Etc. 

l.am.getting.sleepy.

You would think with all the kitchenwares in all the world, they could come up with something different other than the same old, tired old everything  in almost every kitchen show.

Temptations seems nice.  I don't have any.  I don't want any.  But how much of that stuff can you possibly collect?  And I am an admitted dish-aholic. 

Respected Contributor

Well, I have tons of Temp-tations. I use it everyday. I don't have the dishware but you name it I have the baking and serving dishes.  I love it.  Mine are all blue floral and when you open my cabinets that's all you see. 

Valued Contributor

I love kitchen items. Little of Valerie Bertinelli, Rachael Ray, and others. I like Curtis Stone, but he has the same old things to sell. Oh well, better for my wallet if nothing new comes out.

Super Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

Well, I have tons of Temp-tations. I use it everyday. I don't have the dishware but you name it I have the baking and serving dishes.  I love it.  Mine are all blue floral and when you open my cabinets that's all you see. 

I LOVE that blue and white floral, especially the nesting bowls.  Don't know if they still have those or not.  But if you saw how many bowls I already have. . . yep, I'm a Bowlaholic, too.  LOL  You would think I had gone insane to order any more.  I'm glad you love your collection.  It's VERY pretty. 

Respected Contributor

to:  @LolaMontez 

there are at least 100 million people in the US who make these kind of purchases so the opportunity is great.

they could probably run the same show 24/7.

QVC knows what sells and to whom

Respected Contributor

@LisaMofSLC wrote:

I love kitchen items. Little of Valerie Bertinelli, Rachael Ray, and others. I like Curtis Stone, but he has the same old things to sell. Oh well, better for my wallet if nothing new comes out.

I also have Curtis Stone and find his presentations great, but shows the same thing most of the time with exceptions of a few pieces.  

Honored Contributor

I don't know about kitchen items, but there are some here, as I am, too, who are tired of the same repetitive overall merchandise shown on-air.  Quite a few complaints in the past.  

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

I don't know about kitchen items, but there are some here, as I am, too, who are tired of the same repetitive overall merchandise shown on-air.  Quite a few complaints in the past.  

I'm watching less and less