New Contributor

SUGGESTION FOR THE SHOW!!!!!

First of all - David, A+++ for the purple apron and shirt! I felt like you wore that just for me. Those are the true perfect purples that i just LUV! I have my kitchen in those colors. Fall and winter i have the darker shade (apron)with a pop of burnt spicy orange and for spring and summer i have the lighter shade (shirt) with a pop of light sage. I tend to buy items from QVC if they are the correct shades whether i really need them or not! Although most of the time i have to settle for a plummy or mauvy hues because the manufacterers can't seem to nail the true purples. Now for the SUGGESTION - The kitchen on the set, you know, the one where the star keeps falling on to the stove, is very drab. I assume it is so that the colors of the items you are selling will stand out. I would like to see that decorated with various color themes. Everyone loves a red kitchen but most of us out here aren't interior decorators. Sure we buy the kitchenaid color and match it to the pots and pans, etc, but it ends up looking like a neutral kitchen with red appliances. Not a complete look. Yes you cook in the kitchen but you also sit at the counter or table with a cup of coffee and admire the room. Or do we? I think we sit and look at what we have purchased and then don't know how to finish off the look. If you decorate that set with a color theme with all the items, from towels to kitchen drapes to countertop items it would give us an idea of how to complete our own kitchen. Then, so you(David) don't blend into the background, you could have your designers pick the perfect 'pop' color for you to wear. That would also help us with our pop of color. Then change the set every month or so. As the seasons roll around your themes would change to mirror them. Then you should have a .com page for "shop the designed kitchen' or something like that. And people to could write in with suggestions on what they would like to see as the theme. 2ND SUGGESTION - If someone sends in a suggetion and you use it they should get a certificate for 6 easy payments on any one item(with free S&H)! it would be a coveted certificate and you should definitely atart with ME!