Honored Contributor

Lord no! Had mine for yrs got from B&B think at the store with coupon of course. They're better then KA any day of the week.

If you lived close to me I"d sell you mine for 150 half price. LOL

had no trouble with mine. Make bread with it all the time. Now , that I'll have the SMEG I'll have it going on LOL  Will send pic !

Respected Contributor

Here's a design for consideration:

SMEG.jpg

SMEG1.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SharkE : Thanks for information and special offer. Southern Bee 

@SharkE wrote:

Lord no! Had mine for yrs got from B&B think at the store with coupon of course. They're better then KA any day of the week.

If you lived close to me I"d sell you mine for 150 half price. LOL

had no trouble with mine. Make bread with it all the time. Now , that I'll have the SMEG I'll have it going on LOL  Will send pic !

Honored Contributor

@SharkE : Just checked BBB they have the  Cuisinart 5.5 stand mixer for $249  in red and if BBB member for $199.99, I need to remain calm and sit on fingers and do nothing. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

Dang girl ! you need to get up off your *** and hit the pc !   @SouthernBee 

B&B has free shp to boot. All the QVC's and HSN's charges you that dang shp and tax. Course Bed and Bath will charge tax, but, with the 20% off coupon will help ease that pain.

I love EverythingKitchens they don't at this time charge sales tax to Tx

Free UPS shp and FAST delivery and I mean FAST. None of this 'in process ****" for 3-5 days then another week or so. I'll have my SMEG

on Fri.

I'm going over there to see if they have Cuisinart in red. Hard to believe hard to find colors. Why I have to sit and wait till QVC gets in the Ninja Foodi because I'm betting they will have colors and they're not getting past me this time like HSN did.

I got it from a mod offline when they expect to get them in , so, that will give me enough time to pay off one card or so before I order that

Honored Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

Here's a design for consideration:

SMEG.jpg

SMEG1.jpg

I saw that ! ugh ! Pass, but, thank you !

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee    yep, your right there it is. Very pretty, mine is the 349 chrome one across from it.

If you bake like I do sounds like a good deal. Their shipping is OK not as fast as EVerythingKitchens mine's already on the truck and I ordered it this morning. Nobody beats their shp time.

Yeah, up to you, but, Cuisinart is better then KAid hands down. If they offer some kind of protection plan you might consider that too. They have that 3 yr square trade protection plan for 20 I think it is and that covers shipping costs back and forth, parts and labor if you get a lemon like I did that one time with the pink Kitchen Aid. Thank God it was broke when it got here, so, nobody could argue with me if I'd owned it any time before I started squawking.  They had to eat it.

If I could had gotten a Cuisinart in red I may not be shelling out 444 for a Smeg now. LOL Knowing me though I'd still want it. LOL

Funny B&B has all colors of Smeg's except RED. Guess sold out.

Another reason I didn't fool with B&B. LOL

Honored Contributor

img51o.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SharkE : Very tempting but I would need to consider extra cost for attachments. I don’t bake as much now but enjoy using the KA grinder. I need to pay off two charge cards from Christmas and planning on two small projects for the house. We do have our 18th anniversary next month and my birthday in July. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I know the feeling. I called my sister and told her she could give me 100 for the SMEG "your xmas present given early." That way she don't have a bunch of presents in Nov-Dec.  to pay for. She was glad she's got me out of the way. LOL