Occasional Contributor

Is Natalie Locketz, RD, still with the Cook's Essentials team. She has not been on air during the virus.

Esteemed Contributor

@nickide  Interesting! I don't recall having seen her lately, but she still mentions QVC activities on her FB page. I really like her.

Trusted Contributor

Weren't there two young women presenting Cooks Essentials  products?
Are they both gone?

~Life is short. Enjoy everyday as if it is your last day on earth. You could die tomorrow.~

Esteemed Contributor

@EatWell wrote:

Weren't there two young women presenting Cooks Essentials  products?
Are they both gone?

~Life is short. Enjoy everyday as if it is your last day on earth. You could die tomorrow.~

@EatWell  .... seems like they are gone ...on ITKWD on Sunday David mentioned that they had a new member of the Cooks Essentials team ... he said Chef Joe would still be around but, the new guy Aaron from the cooking channel would be the one in charge .... it looks to me like QVC replaced the two ladies & Chef Joe with this new guy .... the new guy did 3 presentations which didn’t impress me at all👎👎 ..... I prefer Chef Joe!!!

Respected Contributor

@January121 David said on Sunday's ITKWD that chef Joe will be presenting CE also. 

Esteemed Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@January121 David said on Sunday's ITKWD that chef Joe will be presenting CE also. 

@rockygems123  .... I believe he will be in the “background “ ... this new guy 👎 will take his place 👎👎👎👎👎