Honored Contributor

Re: Recommendations for lasagna pan needed

I prefer a glass pan.

Super Contributor

Le Creuset 3 1/2 quart 9 x13 pan is my favorite.
Respected Contributor

Do you know anyone who sells Princess House? I have their etched glass Lasagna pan. It's really big and deep. Clean up is a breeze, and it can go into the dishwasher. Dimensions are 15" x 12" and 4" deep.

ETA ~ It has handles on each end for easier handling, as it does get very heavy.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

Highly recommend a pan WITH HANDLES- regardless of the brand or type of pan-stainless, ceramic, glass. And something that would be multi-purpose for roasting veggies, meats, a variety of baked pasta--no need for a "specific" lasagne pan.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

On 1/9/2015 Chi-town girl said: Highly recommend a pan WITH HANDLES- regardless of the brand or type of pan-stainless, ceramic, glass. And something that would be multi-purpose for roasting veggies, meats, a variety of baked pasta--no need for a "specific" lasagne pan.

Rachel Ray's pans have great big handles.

Honored Contributor

On 1/9/2015 terrier3 said:
On 1/9/2015 Chi-town girl said: Highly recommend a pan WITH HANDLES- regardless of the brand or type of pan-stainless, ceramic, glass. And something that would be multi-purpose for roasting veggies, meats, a variety of baked pasta--no need for a "specific" lasagne pan.

Rachel Ray's pans have great big handles.

The Lidia set looks nice too. The handles really help esp b/c a full lasagne pan can be heavy.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

On 1/9/2015 terrier3 said:
On 1/9/2015 demitra said: I make lasagna often, but am now looking for a new pan. I just saw one at Kohl's made by Bobby Flay. I didn't have a coupon at the time, but that's what I will get sometime soon. It had handles at each end and felt really substantial. Check it out. Demitra

Get the Lidia set...

K260782

As Is Lidia Bastianich Hand Painted Stoneware 3-pc. Bakeware Set

To Everyone who posted Lidia's pans - Thank You -

Esteemed Contributor

This Rachel Ray pan cooks well and cleans up like a dream. And yes, you can put it into the dishwasher.

K39949Baker with Acacia Wood Tool
<>|Rachael Ray Cucina Rustica 9"x13" Baker with Acacia Wood Tool
Rachael Ray Cucina Rustica 9x13 Baker with Acacia Wood Tool
"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor

I always use a glass or ceramic pan -- pyrex or corningware type. If you fill it with soapy water and let it soak a few minutes, it cleans right up.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, everyone. Lots of ideas to check out tomorrow. Sur La Table and others, here I come.