Trusted Contributor

Recommendations for lasagna pan needed

Ok...I've decided I have used my last foil pan to make lasagna.....way too flimsy. I need recs for a good,easy clean pan. If it can go in the dishwasher,better yet. I don't own a roaster that could double as one, so open to all suggestions. I make lasagna far more than I roast anything that big. Thanks!
Respected Contributor

Re: Recommendations for lasagna pan needed

I had a non-stick pan once. Lately I just use a Pyrex one. Works for me.

Esteemed Contributor

Another vote for Pyrex!

Also, Le Creuset.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Esteemed Contributor

My favorite lasagna pan is specifically for lasagna and has three troughs. It is made by Chicago cutlery. Got mine at Sur La Table.
Super Contributor

I make lasagna often, but am now looking for a new pan. I just saw one at Kohl's made by Bobby Flay. I didn't have a coupon at the time, but that's what I will get sometime soon. It had handles at each end and felt really substantial. Check it out. Demitra
Respected Contributor

Corning Ware: SPICE OF LIFE - LARGE LASAGNA BAKING PAN A-21

Corning Ware roaster, model A-76 which is extra large with outside dimensions of 16" x 12-1/2". Inside dimensions are 14" X 11-1/2" X 2-1/4". Made in the USA and made for range, oven and microwave. And not just for roasting. Mine is 40 years old and a real work horse. I use it for roasting turkey and large pans of lasagna. You can find them at yard sales, thrift stores, ebay and other places like that.

If you don't want to look for the roaster or can't find one, I also like Anchor Hocking's 13"X 9" pan which I use for cakes and smaller casseroles/veggie dishes. Also made in the USA and readily available in stores.

Respected Contributor

I use a Polish pottery pan that my husband got when he was stationed in Germany - works really well!

Honored Contributor

All-Clad lasagna pan! It is great for lasagna and lots of other things and comes now with a plastic cover! Mine is old, but still useful!

http://www.surlatable.com/product/PRO-196322/All-Clad+Covered+Lasagna+Pan

This one is cheaper, a little different and no cover, but a great cookbook and oven mitts and $69! Made in china now, but I sure like the old one I have had for a long long time.

http://www.amazon.com/All-Clad-Stainless-Steel-Lasagna-Cookbook-Cookware/dp/B004070NO2/ref=sr_1_1/1...

Honored Contributor

I have the Lidia Bastianich set...it's now on sale and available in all colors.

You get 3 pans for about $30...many on the boards have raved about her line - I was sorry to see it go.

Get this while you can!

K260782

Honored Contributor

On 1/9/2015 demitra said: I make lasagna often, but am now looking for a new pan. I just saw one at Kohl's made by Bobby Flay. I didn't have a coupon at the time, but that's what I will get sometime soon. It had handles at each end and felt really substantial. Check it out. Demitra

Get the Lidia set...

K260782

As Is Lidia Bastianich Hand Painted Stoneware 3-pc. Bakeware Set