Not applicable
Where can I find the cornbread biscuit recipe that was on the show today?
Honored Contributor

I don't do facebook but heard her say all recipes are on her qvc facebook page...well she mentioned qvc as part of the address so I don't know if you can get to it thru QVC or if you have to go thru facebook, then to her.

Honored Contributor

Cornbread Biscuits

Ingredients:

• 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1-1/2 cups cornmeal
  • 5 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp pepper
  • 1-1/2 sticks cold unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
  • 3/4 cup buttermilk
  • 1 egg, lightly beaten
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 3/4 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
  • 1/4 cup corn niblets, fresh, frozen (thawed), or canned
  • 1/2 cup pickled jalapeños, diced

Preparation:

1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
  2. Combine the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Whisk until combined. Using a fork, pastry blender, or your hands, add the butter pieces to the flour and mix until coarse little crumbles remain.
  3. Whisk together the buttermilk, egg and honey in a medium-size bowl. Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture. Stir with a spoon until just combined. Do not over mix. (You can also use your hands to bring the dough together.)
  4. Fold in the cheddar cheese, corn, and jalapeños. Use a 1/4 cup and drop the batter onto a nonstick baking sheet. Brush with buttermilk. Bake for 10–15 minutes, or until the biscuits are golden brown.

Jill's Note:

• While not quite cornbread and not quite muffins, these biscuits have that wonderful sweetness of cornbread as well as savory cheese and zesty jalapeños.

http://www.qvc.com/CornbreadBiscuitsJill.content.html?cm_ven=FB&cm_cat=MD&cm_pla=INP_20150125_id:JIL...

Cornbread Biscuits

Contributor

Hi For the Cornbread Biscuits you can go to the QVC Recipes then to Jill's recipes

and the biscuits are under the ""Sides"" listed as a new recipe. Hope I explained OK

They do sound good.

Honored Contributor

Thank you SO much Nightowlz for posting both this recipe AND the apple cake recipe on another thread!

I am just terrible at finding things online and truly appreciate the time you took to post!

They were the 2 recipes I was looking for this morning!

Thanks again!!

Honored Contributor
On 1/26/2015 RespectLife said:

Thank you SO much Nightowlz for posting both this recipe AND the apple cake recipe on another thread!

I am just terrible at finding things online and truly appreciate the time you took to post!

They were the 2 recipes I was looking for this morning!

Thanks again!!

Your Welcome. The Apple Pie Cake recipe was a little strange. They should have had the full recipe posted below all the pics. If someone had not posted the amounts of ingredients I don't know how they thought anyone could make it.