Honored Contributor

Re: Received Temptations TSV storage set

They would never let you return one of them. You'd have to return the whole set, right?

Honored Contributor

On 5/13/2014 Cardamom said: House_cat Is it glazed over? I would return it. Especially if it is not glazed where it is chipped. Water could leach in when you are cleaning it. Sorry for your disappointment. You will not have to pay to ship it. It's defective. You might even try calling CS and see if they will pick it up for you. I've had to return a whole set before. I was so bummed. It was really bad so I did not have to pay return shipping. I know there is a risk so I don't order temptations anymore. Especially TSV's. They seem to be the worst quality.

I'm thinking that I'm going to return the whole set. I'm really disappointed in the quality of it. Money is tight right now and i think it could be better spent on something else. I'm sorry to hijack this thread and I don't want to bash Temptations, but I was surprised and disappointed.

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

I would return the entire set and spend the money elsewhere or something more durable. I have exprienced crazing and breaking. I bought a few early pieces. Won't buy again---but that's just my opinion.

Honored Contributor

QVC advised me to contact the Temptations CS # 1-800-442-8677.

I did that this morning and the rep said they would mail me a replacement baking dish. No argument, they were very agreeable.

~ house cat ~