Respected Contributor

Found a recipe from taste of home, olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon juice, garlic, marinate and toss in parm cheese then grill............oh my, it was so delicious, that could of been my meal just by itself.

All these years, my family only grilled corn and not that often, now it is becoming a staple in my diet.

So delicious.

I grill a lot of sweet peppers and corn but never experimented on any other vegetable.

Thoughts?

Regular Contributor
Sounds delish!
Valued Contributor

What a great idea! Can't wait to try this. Anything on the grill makes me happy!

Not applicable

My sister out in CA had grilled asparagus at a restaurant and absolutely loved it. Now she makes it all the time at home. Sounds yummy to me.

Respected Contributor

I love veggies on the grill but never did brocolli. I will definitly try it! Thanks!

Respected Contributor

According to the recipe you should use 6 cups of broccoli, that's way too much broccoli for that little marinate, more like 2-3 cups of broccoli to that amount.

I also put the broccoli on skewers to it's easier to manage on the grill and it worked well.

I had it cooking for 10-15 minutes and it was still a little crunchy so it's up to you as to how long you want to cook it and what texture do you like to eat it.

I'm so happy I tried this, it is truly delicious.

I also cut thicker slices of summer yellow squash, brushed with olive oil and grilled those slices too. After grilling, sprinkle with Salad Elegant Seasoning from Penzey and enjoy. Those are good too.

Super Contributor
Try butternut squash!!!!!
Super Contributor
We grill cabbage,squash,eggplant,zuicnnia,aspergus,corn,bracollia,we also deep fry all of this in flour water batter.forgive the spelling hard time seeing.mountain folk from the nc mountains.One thing that we can do is country cookin. If it comes from the garden we deep fry or grill with flour water batter.
Esteemed Contributor

That would be a fabulous lunch, nantucket! Or supper! Or breakfast! I'll get some this week, and pierce them w/ skewers and try it on the George Foreman.

I was thinking, too, of grilling corn on the cob on GF. Anyone ever do that by any chance?

Respected Contributor

You inspired me Nantucket. I just popped broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, onions, and mushrooms tossed with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper into the oven. I am cooking them for 25 minutes at 350, and hope they turn out beautifully. Thanks!!!