Honored Contributor

Received TSV Potstickers Today

I can’t believe it but we received our combo potstickers ordered on Wednesday. Still frozen. DH and I fixed them in the air fryer for 10 minutes and I shook them one time half way through. I really like the crunchy taste. Enjoyed the beef and all veggie with steamed vegetables tonight. Still can’t believe they came today.

Respected Contributor

Re: Received TSV Potstickers Today

@OKPrincesswrote:

I can’t believe it but we received our combo potstickers ordered on Wednesday. Still frozen. DH and I fixed them in the air fryer for 10 minutes and I shook them one time half way through. I really like the crunchy taste. Enjoyed the beef and all veggie with steamed vegetables tonight. Still can’t believe they came today.

Nice!  I love these pot stickers and always have them on hand in my freezer. I have always ordered the chicken, but this time I got the combo.  I'm looking forward to the beef, but will most  likely go back to the all chicken because they have a lower calorie/fat content and are six, not five pieces/serving. 

I have my first AD shipment set for March 12!  I'm  excited to get the sauce recipe card too!  

🥟  🥟 🥟 🥟 

Honored Contributor

Wish I had ordered them when they were the TSV.

Honored Contributor

@jpiewrote:

@OKPrincesswrote:

Nice!  I love these pot stickers and always have them on hand in my freezer. I have always ordered the chicken, but this time I got the combo.  I'm looking forward to the beef, but will most  likely go back to the all chicken because they have a lower calorie/fat content and are six, not five pieces/serving. 

I have my first AD shipment set for March 12!  I'm  excited to get the sauce recipe card too!  

🥟  🥟 🥟 🥟 

The beef was really good. I fixed us each three beef and three veggie with steamed veggies and that was enough for us. Anxious to try the chicken and pork now.

Esteemed Contributor

They always seem to come quickly when I order them.......yum

Honored Contributor

@jpie  I noticed that the sauce recipes were on QVC under the product information. They  looked really good.  Too many good sounding choices.

Respected Contributor

@Carmie

Thank you!